Windows 10: No Sound after upgrade to windows 10

Discus and support No Sound after upgrade to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's been over a year, I periodically google to try and fix it but cant get back. Please ask any info you need and please help me get my back. Have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sound, May 7, 2018.

1. sound Win User

No Sound after upgrade to windows 10

It's been over a year, I periodically google to try and fix it but cant get back.
    Please ask any info you need and please help me get my back.
    Have a Dell Inspiron desktop, previously was vista which was upgraded to 10.

:)

sound, May 7, 2018
Thema:

No Sound after upgrade to windows 10

1. No Sound after upgrade to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound upgrade

2. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  3. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  4. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...
  5. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...
  6. Blackshark v2 PRO 2023 no stereo sound after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackshark v2 PRO 2023 no stereo sound after windows 11 upgrade: Hi! I recently bought a new PC, had the mentioned headset paired via Bluetooth, and had 2 separate channels. One for Stereo sound, the other for hands-free, which is noticeably lower quality. With the upgrade to Windows 11, I've lost those options, there's only 1 device, and...
  7. Blackshark v2 PRO 2023 no stereo sound after windows 11 upgrade

Blackshark v2 PRO 2023 no stereo sound after windows 11 upgrade: Hi! I recently bought a new PC, had the mentioned headset paired via Bluetooth, and had 2 separate channels. One for Stereo sound, the other for hands-free, which is noticeably lower quality. With the upgrade to Windows 11, I've lost those options, there's only 1 device, and...
  8. After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset: After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrade-to-win-11-have-no-sound-on-wireless/1dd10d4c-5a53-4e60-b3b5-1eff393c44fe
  9. After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset

After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset: After upgrade to Win 11 have no sound on wireless headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrade-to-win-11-have-no-sound-on-wireless/1dd10d4c-5a53-4e60-b3b5-1eff393c44fe
  10. Windows media player sounds terrible after upgrading to windows 11. How do I fix this?

Windows media player sounds terrible after upgrading to windows 11. How do I fix this?: I just upgraded to windows 11. Up till now, my windows media player sounded awesome. I use it to connect my sony device. I have an extensive CD collection and most of it is not available on streaming or digital services. So I rely on being able to use my CDs and have...