Windows 10: No sound after Win10 1909 update

Discus and support No sound after Win10 1909 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IO9, Feb 19, 2020.

1. IO9
    IO9 Win User

No sound after Win10 1909 update

I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no sound after Win10 1909 update.

Please check whether it is the issue of certification to Creative Labs' sound blaster card.

Thanks

:)

2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Feb 19, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound after Win10 1909 update :p

cadaveca, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. No sound after Win10 1909 update - Similar Threads - sound Win10 1909

2. Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update: I am using a DJ Controller and mixer as a mic-in via usb and after the latest update, I no longer have right channel sound. The problem exists even when using each piece of equipment independently. I've tested my equipment on external standalone speakers and there is no issue...
  3. Issues with sound settings Win10 1909/Win10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with sound settings Win10 1909/Win10 20H2: We have a problem with the sound settings in the web browsers automatically switches to the default sound output in Windows, even though we have set the sound input and output to go from another device. See attached picture. A workaround is to let the browser run for around...
  4. No Sound after Windows Update 1909, build 18363.752

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound after Windows Update 1909, build 18363.752: Since updating to 1909 build 18363.752, my audio no longer works.. no matter what I try. This happened the last time I installed a cumulative windows update, don't recall which build that was. I had to roll back as the only way to fix it. Now the next cumulative update has...
  5. The sound does not work after the 1909 update

The sound does not work after the 1909 update: Hi, the problem is that there is a problem with the sound after the 1909 update. When trying to play the test sound, there is an error "The test sound cannot be played" and there is no sound in applications such as the browser, etc....
  6. Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update

Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update: Hi, I have a problem with the audio. My laptop's audio works fine, but when I connect my headphones, my laptop detects them but doesn't hear anything at all in the headphones, The sound is still heard on my laptop. this happened to me after the update. I have no idea what to...
  7. Sound is not working after 1909 update

Sound is not working after 1909 update: Hello, the problem is there is an issue with sound after 1909 update. When trying to play test sound there is an error "Can't play test sound" and there is no sound in apps like browser and so on, besides Adobe Premiere that works with ASIO driver and only Premiere playing...
  8. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  9. CSGO sound problem after win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO sound problem after win10 update: ambient noise (wind and map noises etc.) and quickswitching gun sounds are extremely loud while everything else is quiet, also the click sound of moving my pointer over the menus is super loud as well..sound is overall unbalanced or w.e you might call it...the only difference...
  10. No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update

No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update: I have updated to Windows 10. After scouring the internet for options, I need to turn to ask the experts. Movies play, songs play... even the system sound previews play when I pick a sound scheme. But under normal computer operation, no system sounds play. The recycling bin,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1909 no sound