Windows 10: No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

Discus and support No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone experienced the same issue here, which is the laptop without sound after the latest Windows 10 updates version 21H1? I think there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertMark6, Sep 2, 2021.

1. No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

Has anyone experienced the same issue here, which is the laptop without sound after the latest Windows 10 updates version 21H1? I think there is a problem with the Realtek driver. Should I skip the update? Thanks

:)

RobertMark6, Sep 2, 2021
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2021
  4. No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

no sound after update to windows 10

Hi,

In most cases, the current drivers for your sound card are not compatible with the latest version of Windows. We suggest in getting the latest driver for your sound card and make sure that the driver is fully compatible with the latest version of Windows
    10. Kindly refer to the links below for the troubleshooting steps that you can use to possibly resolve your concern.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

1. No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1 - Similar Threads - sound update version

2. Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1: Trying to update Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems.Seems to be stuck at 20%. Have tried rebooting several times. Not sure that it is actually working....
  3. Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1: Trying to update Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems.Seems to be stuck at 20%. Have tried rebooting several times. Not sure that it is actually working....
  4. Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1

Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1: I have tried several times to update my laptop from version 1909 to 21h1. Every time I do it my laptop is rendered nearly useless. It runs sooooo slow its almost not able to be used. The last time I tried it it seemed fine for the first day or so but then it became...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1: I have tried several times to update my laptop from version 1909 to 21h1. Every time I do it my laptop is rendered nearly useless. It runs sooooo slow its almost not able to be used. The last time I tried it it seemed fine for the first day or so but then it became...
  6. Windows 10 version 21H1 update

Windows 10 version 21H1 update: My windows upgrade installation is stuck at 96% even when I have a stable internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-21h1-update/b9d7b7b8-99ca-4caf-bbbd-25c290baa920
  7. Windows 10 version 21H1 update

Windows 10 version 21H1 update: My windows upgrade installation is stuck at 96% even when I have a stable internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-21h1-update/b9d7b7b8-99ca-4caf-bbbd-25c290baa920
  8. No sound is detected after Windows 10 version 21H1 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound is detected after Windows 10 version 21H1 update.: Hi, I have a problem after updating to version 21H1. After the update, it no longer finds the Realtek sound card, as if it was not connected at all. Should I wait for another update or is there a solution?...
  9. No sound is detected after Windows 10 version 21H1 update.

No sound is detected after Windows 10 version 21H1 update.: Hi, I have a problem after updating to version 21H1. After the update, it no longer finds the Realtek sound card, as if it was not connected at all. Should I wait for another update or is there a solution?...
  10. No sound is detected after Windows 10 version 21H1 update.