Windows 10: No sound and all drivers are updated?

Discus and support No sound and all drivers are updated? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have all drivers updated to the latest version and windows 10 updated to the latest version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeviTheOtaku, Jul 10, 2018.

1. No sound and all drivers are updated?

No sound and all drivers are updated? 3cdd4984-6f8a-4aa8-a912-7bf619c54a5c?upload=true.png

No sound and all drivers are updated? 70d690aa-ce90-458b-a395-dee973db8df1?upload=true.png
    I have all drivers updated to the latest version and windows 10 updated to the latest version.

:)

LeviTheOtaku, Jul 10, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Sound doesn't work - but driver won't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I would suggest you to go to the device manager and check if the sound drivers are installed. If installed please update the drivers and check.

Step 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager, expand “sound, video and game controllers”
      and check if any sound drivers are installed.

• If yes, right click on the driver and hit update.
    Or else go the manufacturer website and install the latest driver.

Step 2: Also run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

No sound and all drivers are updated?

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

No sound and all drivers are updated?

1. No sound and all drivers are updated? - Similar Threads - sound drivers are

2. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.: Hi,My laptop suddenly couldn't play any sound at all. I tried reinstalling the driver using the one that provided from the manufacturer, restarting the services and restarting the system so many times and none worked. I would really appreciate any help for this, this is my...
  3. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.: Hi,My laptop suddenly couldn't play any sound at all. I tried reinstalling the driver using the one that provided from the manufacturer, restarting the services and restarting the system so many times and none worked. I would really appreciate any help for this, this is my...
  4. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KB5014019 update lost all sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5014019 update lost all sound: Installed this update, this AM, and lost all my sound. I ran the W11 sound trouble shooter and restored my sound. This the first time in 7 years using Dell computers with W10 and W11 that I ever had this problem. What gives?...
  6. KB5014019 update lost all sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5014019 update lost all sound: Installed this update, this AM, and lost all my sound. I ran the W11 sound trouble shooter and restored my sound. This the first time in 7 years using Dell computers with W10 and W11 that I ever had this problem. What gives?...
  7. Problem with updating sound drivers

Problem with updating sound drivers: For the second time in as many months I suddenly found that that I had no sound with audio or video files. The regular Windows Troubleshooter found no issues. Then I right clicked the speakers icon in the notification area and was offered "Troubleshoot Sound Problems." This...
  8. Computer audio sounds all messed up after i updated my sound driver.

Computer audio sounds all messed up after i updated my sound driver.: Hi its Bill, greetings from Australia! who‘’s born in china (so please don't mind the grammar mistakes.) Well straight to the point is that, I've purchased a brand new headset from a store, and as i plugged the wires in nice and well to the back side of the computer...
  9. Are all of my drivers updated??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are all of my drivers updated??: [ATTACH] Are all of my drivers updated?? I tried to updated the marked ones manually. It didn't work.I then tried to update using iobit driver booster. It also didn't work....
  10. No sound after updating drivers

No sound after updating drivers: Hello, I have recently tried to update sound drivers and I've lost all sound output after that. The sound test shows working but there's no sound. Nothing I've tried helped. Rolled back the drivers, running diagnostics..I even reinstalled the windows still have the same...