Windows 10: No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

Discus and support No Sound And Mic Isnt Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound isnt working in any apps and my mic isnt working in any apps either. When I try and test mic in settings it shows that there is sound coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KieghanMcguinness, Apr 21, 2021.

1. No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

My sound isnt working in any apps and my mic isnt working in any apps either. When I try and test mic in settings it shows that there is sound coming from my mic but when I go into discord it says there isnt any sound at all. Also my sound isnt working in any apps but when I move the sound bar to see if I can get the bing from when you change the sound, that is what I get.

:)

KieghanMcguinness, Apr 21, 2021
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 21, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

1. No Sound And Mic Isnt Working - Similar Threads - Sound Mic Isnt

2. mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic isnt working: my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still isnt working. ive also tried with airpods and none of the options i have worked, yet they worked elsewhere, so i know this...
  3. mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic isnt working: my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still isnt working. ive also tried with airpods and none of the options i have worked, yet they worked elsewhere, so i know this...
  4. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  5. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  6. My mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic isnt working: i just got a mic for my dell pc it has two plugs but came with a separate two jacks connecting to a plug so i only need to use one slot. my headset works fine its just the mic connected to it that doesn't. it shows up in input options but no sound, i tried all thr trouble...
  7. My mic isnt working

My mic isnt working: So I've had my Lenovo Ideapad y700 -15isk for a while and have only recently been having this problem. My friends say my mic sounds distant when I use my built-in mic. When I use a headset I hear a high-pitched static and is still distant from my friends. I have tried...
  8. My mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic isnt working: Ok so my mic isnt working on my pc but it works perfectly on my ps4 so it must be something wrong with my pc... What should i do? submitted by /u/Bean_L0rd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9sd9n/my_mic_isnt_working/
  9. Sound panel says mic isnt plugged in

Sound panel says mic isnt plugged in: So i logged onto my computer and jumped into discord, was talking to my friends and all the sudden they couldn't hear me. I checked around and found the sound control panel says my mic is not plugged in, it indeed is. So in restarted my computer, did all the basic stuff. When...
  10. sound isnt working

sound isnt working: My PC sound isn't working and I've tried everything. I've uninstalled it and restarted my PC like 100 times. I know my headset isn't the problem either because I plugged in a different one and it still didn't work. At this point I've considered buying a new PC. If anyone can...