Windows 10: No sound and slow computer since update

Discus and support No sound and slow computer since update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having problems with slow computer and no sound. This occurred after an update but I'm not sure which one. There were 2 updates on 5/14/2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DptyChf101, Jun 8, 2020.

1. No sound and slow computer since update

I am having problems with slow computer and no sound. This occurred after an update but I'm not sure which one. There were 2 updates on 5/14/2020 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64 [kb455293] and Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64 based systems [kb4556779] and one Update on 4/15/2020 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64 based systems [kb4549951]. Previously I had sound and my computer was not running slow.

Also, is there anyway to chose whether or not to download an update or to remove an update that has caused problems?

:)

DptyChf101, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jun 8, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

No sound and slow computer since update

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound and slow computer since update :p

cadaveca, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

No sound and slow computer since update

1. No sound and slow computer since update - Similar Threads - sound slow computer

2. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  3. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  4. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 slow since update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 slow since update: windows slowed down since update. How to improve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-since-update/307d4015-0c16-45ce-a1cf-539dff478a43
  6. sound problems since update

sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...
  7. There is no sound in my computer since the previous windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no sound in my computer since the previous windows 10 update.: How can I recover the sound system in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-in-my-computer-since-the/4f4e1672-63b1-423f-9a88-768a83ed0af7
  8. no sound since update

no sound since update: I just had a windows 10 update and now I have no sound . please help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-update/4ee37776-dc86-4597-9987-505b954be8b7
  9. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...
  10. Computers extremely slow since 1607 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computers extremely slow since 1607 update: We have two identical laptops in this household and the same problem has been happening on both of them. Since the Anniversary update 1607 (Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866)), the computers have been ridiculously slow and running...