Windows 10: No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first

Discus and support No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know if you can run ASIO4All v2 with windows 10? I had to install it to make Pro Tools First sound work. I can here sound in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MurrayHewitt, Mar 17, 2019.

1. No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can run ASIO4All v2 with windows 10?

I had to install it to make Pro Tools First sound work. I can here sound in PTF but the rest of the audio is not working. I have tried to find ASIO4All and tell windows to use it but its seems impossible to do this.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or is it impossible to use PTF thru ASIO4All as well as windows thru it too?

thanks

:)

MurrayHewitt, Mar 17, 2019

2. Asio4all

Hello Everyone,

I have a Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro, M3.

I am trying to get the universal ASIO driver ASIO4ALL to work on my SP Pro 4, it just won't. I have tried adjusting all the setting in ASIO4ALL, but it will not work. http://www.asio4all.com/

I'm using ASIO4ALL because I running Pianoteq Stage 5, it it helps with the lag between my digital piano and the SP Pro 4. Because the standard soundcard in the SP Pro4, is not an ASIO card.

I am getting a signal from the digital piano to the Pianoteq Stage 5 software, just no sound. If I select the standard windows driver in the Pioanoteq Stage 5, there is sound, but a lag between the piano and the SP Pro 4.

Any thoughts

Regards

Rob

kenrob2037, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Pro Photo Tools V2

Hi,

Which version of Pro Photo Tools V2 did you install on the computer?

The issue could occur due to compatibility, I suggest you install the program in compatibility mode and check. Please follow the below link to know how to install programs in compatibility mode:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Post us the results after you try the above.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 17, 2019
  4. No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first

ASIO4ALL not working.

If you don't know the answer, don't start me on a wild-goose chase. ASIO4ALL is installed on thousands of Win10 machines that run DAW apps. This isn't a problem with the compatibility of ASIO4ALL with the update, it's with some setting.

Jerry De La Cruz, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first

1. No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first - Similar Threads - sound installed ASIO4All

2. To reinstall windows 10 pro because of language setting when the first time installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To reinstall windows 10 pro because of language setting when the first time installing...: I'd like to ask how to address reinstalling problem or language problem. It's enterprise user, and we've encountered upgrading problem, which is we cannot upgrade our laptop.IT support said it's because we set the language as English United Kingkom, not as EnglishUnited...
  3. To reinstall windows 10 pro because of language setting when the first time installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To reinstall windows 10 pro because of language setting when the first time installing...: I'd like to ask how to address reinstalling problem or language problem. It's enterprise user, and we've encountered upgrading problem, which is we cannot upgrade our laptop.IT support said it's because we set the language as English United Kingkom, not as EnglishUnited...
  4. No sound from other applications, whenever an Application using the ASIO4All is running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound from other applications, whenever an Application using the ASIO4All is running: Hello, This issue is something which I was never able to solve earlier too, so I moved on without using the ASIO4all and use the Realtek audio drivers instead. However, I have started using a music making application. Ableton Live, and in order to get low audio latency,...
  5. Pro Tools First not able to locate hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pro Tools First not able to locate hardware: Pro Tools First will not launch, display error window "Unable to locate hardware". I'm trying to use system audio no external sound card on a 2 in 1 laptop. Using windows 10 pro, version 20H2 os build 19042.685...
  6. ASIO Driver Ardour ASIO4ALL

ASIO Driver Ardour ASIO4ALL: So far my experience of moving from Win7 to Win10 has been very unpleasant. I have a strange issue when using ASIO4ALL under Ardour. When I start using my DAW everything sounds fine; then over time a nasty static sound appears and the frequency increases to where it's...
  7. Sound Card Not Sharing with Pro-tools

Sound Card Not Sharing with Pro-tools: Does anyone know how to get Avid Pro-Tools and windows sounds to work together? I have the ASII driver installed and pro-tools will see my "Nektar" "Panorama" MP3 Controller but I cannot get any sounds from it or "Fruity Loops"....
  8. avid pro tools first error 1935

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    avid pro tools first error 1935: I keep getting this message when I try to install pro tools with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avid-pro-tools-first-error-1935/ad837f77-9155-4fde-bad2-674c11b79d0f
  9. bluetooth usb v2 driver

bluetooth usb v2 driver: I have already plug in my laptop bluetooth usb v2 dongle but my bluetooth headset not pairing between two. show a message "make sure your bluetooth device is still dicoverable. what I do. I will greatful is solve me.thanks...
  10. Asio4all

Asio4all: Hello Everyone, I have a Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro, M3. I am trying to get the universal ASIO driver ASIO4ALL to work on my SP Pro 4, it just won't. I have tried adjusting all the setting in ASIO4ALL, but it will not work. ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver For WDM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need asio4all to run pro tools first