Windows 10: No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

Discus and support No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlNicholls, May 17, 2019.

1. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

Hi.

I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no sound coming from it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but still no sound.

The speaker -

- Shows as 'connected voice'

- Shows as 'headset (XMFHZO2 Hands-Free)

- Connects and works with various mobile devices and another laptop

When I do a sound test I get the moving green bars but no sound.

Please help.

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers 3a8c2c5f-9793-4d9e-ae88-48200ec0d9da?upload=true.jpg No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers db1b5e1d-ca01-4e6d-8351-80d5fab0a539?upload=true.jpg No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers ad6acf8b-29ac-4969-bce0-2a0a56f08073?upload=true.jpg

:)

CarlNicholls, May 17, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker (Lenovo 500) is connecting with laptop but sound is not coming

Hi Team,

I am having Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop which i use it to connect to my bluetooth stereo speaker Lenovo 500. My laptop is running the latest version of Windows 10 (last updated on 13-Jan-2016). It was working fine before last Nov 2015 big OS update.

After that (i checked it only this year), it is pairing and staying connected but the sound is not coming. Strangely the laptops speakers is also in sync with bluetooth speakers and even then no sound. Also i cannot hear the sound from the laptop speakers
    when it is connected to a bluetooth speakers. Laptop speakers works well when it is not paired.

However the same bluetooth speaker is working perfectly fine with my Lumia 920 running WP 8.1.

Kindly provide your suggestions or solutions for this.

Thanks

sankumar_87, May 17, 2019
  3. Braxho Win User
    Bluetooth portable speakers are connected, but no sound.

After trying every suggested remedy I can find in these posts, I am still unable to get my Dell PC to play over my new JBL Bluetooth speakers. Briefly:

• speakers work OK with my android tablet. Tablet source has now been disconnected.
    • PC is Bluetooth enabled. Windows 10 Bluetooth software has been updated, mere minutes ago.
    • PC finds my speakers, correctly identifies them as Charge 2+, and tells me I am connected. My speakers, in turn, make an encouraging beepy sound as they presumably find my PC, but there is no sound.
    • I have disconnected and reconnected (un-paired and re-paired) my speakers several times with no result.
    • My 2-year old PC has no internal speakers. External speakers work correctly, and nothing is plugged into my headphone jack.
    The silence is deafening. Any help you can offer will be gratefully received. Thanks.

Braxho, May 17, 2019
  4. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers

Hi Andrea,

When the Bluetooth speakers are connected, can you click on the volume icon in the bottom right hand corner

It should list the device for sound in your laptop, if you click on that name it should give you a list of devices to select from and hopefully your Bluetooth speakers should be listed, select them and the sound should now come through the speakers

Let me know how this goes

Jordan Langford, May 17, 2019
Thema:

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

1. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - sound coming connected

2. Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.: Hi, I'm able to connect my Bluetooth earbuds, but the sound is still playing from the laptop speakers. How can we make windows automatically detect Bluetooth earbuds and play sound via this device instead of playing it from laptop speakers built in?...
  3. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  4. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  5. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  7. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  8. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

9. Sound coming from the speakers

Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth connects to speakers but no sound (Sound occasionally comes in for a...

Windows 10 Bluetooth connects to speakers but no sound (Sound occasionally comes in for a...: WINDOWS 10 I have updated the driver to latest one. Both manually from intel and through device manager. I have deleted and reinstalled driver. I have made the wireless speaker the default device through SOUNDS panel. I have ran troubleshooter. It tells me "Check Bluetooth...