Windows 10: No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

Discus and support No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to listen to audio through the speakers of my Lenovo Yoga 920 with Windows 10, nothing comes out. I can hear sound through my wired earbuds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarsonBuechler, Apr 19, 2020.

1. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

When I try to listen to audio through the speakers of my Lenovo Yoga 920 with Windows 10, nothing comes out. I can hear sound through my wired earbuds or through a Bluetooth speaker but not through my actual laptop speakers. I have tried so many things and I am just sick of searching around the internet at this point. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, I have tried uninstalling the drivers, I have tried reinstalling new drivers from Lenovo's website, I have tried using Windows default drivers, I have tried using the command prompt to scan for corrupted files, nothing seems to be leading me any closer to a solution. I tried running the sound troubleshooter and after fiddling with it for a while, it just gave me the dialogue box below. I can't make any sense of the "detailed information." If someone could help me, I would be extremely appreciative. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers 8e022550-6a18-48b2-a111-8d0e5fe641e6?upload=true.jpg

:)

CarsonBuechler, Apr 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker (Lenovo 500) is connecting with laptop but sound is not coming

Hi Team,

I am having Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop which i use it to connect to my bluetooth stereo speaker Lenovo 500. My laptop is running the latest version of Windows 10 (last updated on 13-Jan-2016). It was working fine before last Nov 2015 big OS update.

After that (i checked it only this year), it is pairing and staying connected but the sound is not coming. Strangely the laptops speakers is also in sync with bluetooth speakers and even then no sound. Also i cannot hear the sound from the laptop speakers
    when it is connected to a bluetooth speakers. Laptop speakers works well when it is not paired.

However the same bluetooth speaker is working perfectly fine with my Lumia 920 running WP 8.1.

Kindly provide your suggestions or solutions for this.

Thanks

sankumar_87, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Sound not working on Yoga 920

My Lenovo Yoga 920 sound has stopped working through the speakers. I get sound ok through the earphones. I have run the troubleshooter and reinstalled the drivers without any luck. I have also installed the Realtek driver from the lenovo website without
    any luck. I suspect a windows update may have caused this.

Dudley_995, Apr 19, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi

Hi Krib,

Not sure why your Yoga 920 is acting up but if you've got Lenovo Companion you could open it and click System Update to see if there are any drivers for the Wi-Fi card. I'm running a 2017 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga and have no Wi-Fi issues. The laptop is running Windows 10 Pro. with the Fall Creator Update (1709).

Anyway see if there are any drivers for that laptop and go from there.

sygnus21, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

1. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers - Similar Threads - sound coming Lenovo

2. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  3. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  4. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself: Hi guys! I would like to ask if somebody knows how to fix a Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop that suddenly shut down. It just started doing it this month. It is a 2 years old laptop. When the screen turn black, I can still hear the exhaust and the light on the power button is still...
  6. Sound coming from the speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  7. Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty: Hello all, my wife bought her lenovo yoga c920 through the windows store in calgary currently closed so we go online and all the windows site cares about is surface products. The warrenty is the windows one and it would be great if there is a contract number one can call...
  8. Sound not working on Yoga 920

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working on Yoga 920: My Lenovo Yoga 920 sound has stopped working through the speakers. I get sound ok through the earphones. I have run the troubleshooter and reinstalled the drivers without any luck. I have also installed the Realtek driver from the lenovo website without any luck. I suspect a...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  10. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound on yogo

2. lenovo yoga 920 no sound from speakers

3. lenovo yoga 920 speakers not working