Windows 10: No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything)

Discus and support No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys today all of a sudden sound stopped coming from pc The sound is not muted The device manager says everything is working in the sound region... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGoodCoconut, Jan 8, 2020.

1. No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything)

Hey guys

today all of a sudden sound stopped coming from pc

The sound is not muted

The device manager says everything is working in the sound region

I have uninstalled my sound drivers and graphic card drivers and reinstalled both, still nothing

reset my pc still nothing

updated, removed audio drivers many times

anyone know what more i can do?

submitted by /u/TheGoodCoconut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGoodCoconut, Jan 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything) :p

cadaveca, Jan 8, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything)

PC keeps making a chirping sound (Software, not hardware)

Hi,

For us to isolate the sound issue on your device, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Have you tried to update your sound card driver?

• Does the chirping sound
      comes on when you open a specific program?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything)

1. No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything) - Similar Threads - Sound Coming Tried

2. Computer comes back from sleep within 1 minute tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer comes back from sleep within 1 minute tried everything: Hi there, I tried a lot of things that I was able to, but my computer just keeps coming back from sleep within a minute. Just don't know what to do. Any help is great.I have checked a few youtube videos, and managed the power management perfectly. The mouse is disabled to...
  3. No sound coming from laptop

No sound coming from laptop: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Although the sound icon appears to be working, no sound is coming from the laptop. I have been through all of these Windows troubleshooting steps:...
  4. Sound not coming from the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming from the laptop: Sound output not coming from Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1161. The red cross is displaying in the taskbar and says that no output device is installed. I have tried almost everything to bring back my audio. I have tried updating and installing the driver which came inbuilt in...
  5. No sound coming from monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound coming from monitor: Hello! I’m having trouble getting sound coming from my monitor. I have an elgato hd60 installed in my computer and every time I try to switch the playback device to my monitor, it instantly switches back to my elgato. Please help submitted by /u/Steely24 [link] [comments]...
  6. Sound coming from the speakers

Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  7. No sound, Have tried everything to fix

No sound, Have tried everything to fix: Lost sound on my PC but have no idea why or how, was on line and it just went like that, have tried every possible fix but nothing will fix it, any ideas from anyone out there? Thank you....
  8. No sound on pc. Tried everything to fix.

No sound on pc. Tried everything to fix.: Heres what I know and have tried. My pc recognizes that my headset and speakers are connected. I can select and change the output between the two of them. It fails to play a test note when i attempt to. My Corsair vengeance pro wireless headset is also not playing the audio...
  9. No Sound coming from my PC at all

No Sound coming from my PC at all: I don't have any speakers on my neither one of my monitors so I use a headset everytime I use my computer, and this issue started happening about 3-4 months ago. One day I turned my computer on, plugged my headset in, and no sound was coming from my computer. I hover over...
  10. Is the sound coming from PC normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the sound coming from PC normal?: Bought a new PC during last Christmas, so relatively new, and recently I've started to notice that it would make this whirring noise. I am not sure how it occurs because it will come randomly, and go randomly, or I would restart PC then it would go away. I'm not really sure...