Windows 10: No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours

Discus and support No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today I was just watching youtube when my audio suddenly stopped working (my computer froze for a minute or two before I found out that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eunnoying, Jan 1, 2021.

1. No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours

No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours Oz-8a2k0CsTXgBVkNMT8Vdk6-YSc3vnBVLemGP_YBoE.jpg

Today I was just watching youtube when my audio suddenly stopped working (my computer froze for a minute or two before I found out that my audio wasn't working) and now it says that I have no audio output device installed. I went to my sound settings and clicked on Manage sound devices to find this... Please help!

https://preview.redd.it/fa6hhf0czs8...bp&s=7b2e87926c5453598803b207829d45498120ed1b

submitted by /u/Eunnoying
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eunnoying, Jan 1, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 1, 2021
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 1, 2021
  4. No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours

1. No sound devices on my computer? Can someone please help, nothing's helped in the past hours - Similar Threads - sound devices computer

2. Can someone please help me with the BSOD errors in my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me with the BSOD errors in my device?: Happy New Year Microsoft Team!I have experienced several BSOD crashes for the past few days and had been experiencing them even before I reformatted my laptop back in November 2023, thinking it will solve my problems, but to no avail. I tried using WinDbg to analyze the...
  3. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  4. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  5. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  6. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  7. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can someone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help please?: So for a few days now, my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop and i dont know how to get out of it. Ive seen a bunch of videos and articles that show me how to fix it but they dont work for my case. When i restart my computer, it goes to the :( screen then turns black....
  9. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  10. can someone help me fix the sound on my laptop please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone help me fix the sound on my laptop please?: can someone help me fix the sound on my laptop please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-fix-the-sound-on-my-laptop/8fc7167c-caf8-4e47-b4bd-7fd9c35cb19e