Windows 10: No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10

Discus and support No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is a Dell Optiplex 380 Specs: RAM: 4GB CORE: Intel Core Duo Windows Version: Windows 10 (Avtivated) Please give me a fix. No Sound Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Herobrine1755, Dec 28, 2018.

1. No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10

My PC is a Dell Optiplex 380

Specs:

RAM: 4GB

CORE: Intel Core Duo

Windows Version: Windows 10 (Avtivated)

Please give me a fix. No Sound Even After setting volume all the way up

:)

Herobrine1755, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Dec 28, 2018
  4. No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10

1. No Sound Even After A Clean Install Of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound Clean Install

2. Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E560 laptop with an Intel Core i7-6500 processor and 16GB of RAM. All I remember is that I attempted to install an AMD graphics driver along with an update. Following this, the laptop suddenly froze and now consistently freezes at the Windows logo...
  3. Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E560 laptop with an Intel Core i7-6500 processor and 16GB of RAM. All I remember is that I attempted to install an AMD graphics driver along with an update. Following this, the laptop suddenly froze and now consistently freezes at the Windows logo...
  4. BSOD even after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after clean install of Windows: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs randomly throughout the day for the past 2 weeks, did all kinds of debugging trying to address it with no luck. Just did a fresh install last night and ran windows memtest with no error overnight but this morning I got 2 more BSOD. System...
  5. BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install

BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install: About a month or two ago I started getting BSOD while gaming. I tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps and nothing worked, so I decided to go for a clean Windows install. I didn't keep any personal files. I didn't get a BSOD for a few days, then it started up again. I get one...
  6. BSOD even after clean Windows 10 install

BSOD even after clean Windows 10 install: Hi, As you can read the title my PC keeps getting BSODs even after clean Windows 10 ver.2004 install. It's been days since I'm trying to find a solution, I have tried many things like 'sfc /scannow', 'chkdsk /r /f', 'DISM restorehealth and etc.', performed Memtest86 also...
  7. Windows 10 still freezing even after clean installation

Windows 10 still freezing even after clean installation: I have a Asus Vivobook X510UF laptop. I have below configurations - Windos 10 Home Single Language Version 1909, OS Build 18363.836 Core i5 8th Generation @1.6GHz 12 GB RAM 16 GB Optane Module 1 TB HDD The laptop was working fine, smooth, and fast until last month. It...
  8. Windows 10 is Extremely slow even after clean install.

Windows 10 is Extremely slow even after clean install.: Hi there I installed windows 7 previously and I installed windows 10 which is downloaded from the Microsoft website. But even after the clean Install windows explorer is very very slow.. I format the C: drive and again installed windows 10, but nothing changed.. is there...
  9. RANDOM bsod EVEN AFTER WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL.

RANDOM bsod EVEN AFTER WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL.: Here is the memory dump. help please. https://openload.co/f/tkq8GwGyUFc/MEMORY.zip Mini Dumps https://openload.co/f/APowRaM0PY8/102418-6687-01.dmp https://openload.co/f/kaKmP6Led_Y/102418-7671-01.dmp Machine details My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7...
  10. No sound on windows 10 after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on windows 10 after clean install: A few months ago I wiped the computer hard drives clean and reinstalled windows 10. After the new install the external computer speakers will not work. I know they work with windows 10 as they did before the clean install which was 10. The speakers work just fine when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound after clean install windows 10

2. no sound even after clean install of iwn 10