Windows 10: No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update

Discus and support No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My speakers are inoperative after recent MS update; I have taken recommended troubleshooting steps to no avail; MS help number in essence says "go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisMenzenski, Aug 9, 2019.

1. No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update

My speakers are inoperative after recent MS update; I have taken recommended troubleshooting steps to no avail; MS help number in essence says "go away" and hangs up; Windows 10

:)

DennisMenzenski, Aug 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update :p

cadaveca, Aug 9, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 9, 2019
  4. No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update

1. No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update - Similar Threads - sound form speakers

2. Speakers Not Playing Sound After Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers Not Playing Sound After Reboot: Hi, when I shutdown, restart or put in sleep mode to my PC, there is no sound coming from speakers after turning on. I checked sound services, driver updates, re-install drivers but nothing changed. But if I shutdown completely clicking shutdown button while pressing Shift...
  3. MS Forms - Notifications/Responses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Forms - Notifications/Responses: Hello,I am creating a form but all of the responses will be sent to my personal work email where I want everything to be directed to a shared inbox, how can I do this?Thanks,...
  4. MS Forms - Notifications/Responses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Forms - Notifications/Responses: Hello,I am creating a form but all of the responses will be sent to my personal work email where I want everything to be directed to a shared inbox, how can I do this?Thanks,...
  5. No sound from speakers after update

No sound from speakers after update: I have no sound from my speakers after updates. How do I fix this?I have tried the speakers on a different computer and they work. I have also tried another known good set of speakers on this computer and they do not work....
  6. MS Word Laggy after latest update - June 8, 2021—KB5003637

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Word Laggy after latest update - June 8, 2021—KB5003637: Since the latest update, MS Word is now lagging, particularly in scrolling, with typing speed unaffected.Here is the full detail on my PC, as regards update. I am also using MS Office 2016 Full Professional.June 8, 2021—KB5003637 OS Builds 19041.1052, 19042.1052, and...
  7. Sound stopped working on speakers after windowns update????

Sound stopped working on speakers after windowns update????: sound stopped working on sonic studio virtual mixer after windows update? like whattt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stopped-working-on-speakers-after-windowns/5fb8b92a-9a15-492d-ad63-d160972a16e9
  8. What is new in June-July in Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in June-July in Microsoft Forms: Recently we have brought more innovative capabilities to help users create forms faster and more professionally. Microsoft Forms now intelligently offers theme recommendations and supports section branching, one of the most demanded features by the users. We also continue...
  9. MS Paint - inaccurate pixel management problem after May '19 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - inaccurate pixel management problem after May '19 update: So typically I use MS Paint frequently for basic image manipulation - ie. Copy/Paste duplication etc. However after the last software update, back in May, the new features have significantly affected my ability to continue using this tool. Their focus, it appears, was to...
  10. No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019

No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019: Just installed Windows 10 update, and now I have no sound on my PC. Not on iTunes, YouTube, videos, nowthing. I updated driver, all the usual fixes. I have speakers connected, volume on, the tests show sound but I do not here anything. I am so sick of this happening. Anyone...