Windows 10: No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.

Discus and support No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Moezul, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Moezul Win User

No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.

I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it has no sound. My graphics Card is 'AMD Radeon HD 6670' and RAM is 8 GB & processor Core i 5 3rd generation.

Where is the problem to get its sound ?

:)

Moezul, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Eloise T. Win User
    Eloise T., Dec 18, 2018
  3. asphalt 7 missing from windowsphone store

i've been trying to find asphalt 7:heat on windows phone store,but unable to do so,
    it searches for asphalt 8 or some other ir-relative games but asphalt 7,
    i even tried finding the game via my pc,but was unsuccessful again,
    is that game taken down from the store?because i just got the update on 11/26,
    help out

vinamragehlot, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Please see the Microsoft Store link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/asphalt-7-hea...

It appears the game isn't available from the Microsoft Store. I can't provide an appx for you either, since the only legal way to obtain the game is through the Microsoft Store.

The latest version of Asphalt is 9, which you can find here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/asphalt-9-leg...

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - sound game 'Asphalt

2. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"
  3. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought mincraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  4. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  5. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...
  6. No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat'

No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat': I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it...
  7. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal: Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other...
  8. Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft: I Have Tried to Download Asphalt 7 from Store, and i ask gameloft Support, it says i need to contact microsoft support to re enable it and i want to play asphalt 7 again , If anyone Have a APPX or Something of Asphalt 7 , I need it please (Im A Asphalt Fanboy)...
  9. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...
  10. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...