Windows 10: No sound from left speaker

Discus and support No sound from left speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i am facing a problem with my mecer z140c, the left speaker is not working, can anyone help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Muhammad Win User

No sound from left speaker

Hello, i am facing a problem with my mecer z140c, the left speaker is not working, can anyone help me please?

:)

Muhammad, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Arisboch Win User

Sound moves to left speaker in games

I have been having this crazy little problem with my sound.
    i have gigabyte z390 MB with Realtek on board sound with the updated drivers from the gigabute website.

when i set my sound in windows or the realtek audio console to 5.1 and test it it all seems fine
    left , right , center , Rrear ,Lrear and sub all make sound as they should from the corect speaker.

but when i play games or watch video on chrome it seems like all the sound moves over to the left speaker.
    it almost sounds like anything outside of windows itseld defaults to 2.0

there is sound in both left and right speakers but the left is much louder then the right (in games /browser)

a 5.1 test on youtube says

Left (left speaker)
    Center (left speaker)
    right (right speaker low)
    RR (Right speaker low)
    LR (left speaker)
    Sub (nothing)

like i said like a busted 2.0 system
    please help !

Arisboch, Jan 6, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound from left speaker :p

cadaveca, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

I prefer Peace addon:

No sound from left speaker [​IMG]

No sound from left speaker [​IMG]

Callender, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. No sound from left speaker - Similar Threads - sound left speaker

2. Windows 10: Left laptop speaker sounds bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Left laptop speaker sounds bad: My left speaker sounds a rough when it plays audio It happened as soon as I tried to dual boot Ubuntu but cancelled the operation due to not recognising Windows Here's the things that I have done Failed Reinstalling drivers Checking for updates Downloading the same...
  3. No Sound from Speakers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound from Speakers: Realteck Sound does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speakers/720ccda7-6688-414c-9f91-8b2817678d2d
  4. no audio sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio sounds from speakers: no audio sounds from speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-sounds-from-speakers/52202ebc-2489-4dc7-8a36-21f4b36e39e2
  5. Sound moves to left speaker in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound moves to left speaker in games: I have been having this crazy little problem with my sound. i have gigabyte z390 MB with Realtek on board sound with the updated drivers from the gigabute website. when i set my sound in windows or the realtek audio console to 5.1 and test it it all seems fine left , right...
  6. no sound from speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound from speaker: today i put new motherboard. new processor , new window10 pro from microsoft. but no sound from speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speaker/8abd7dd7-e612-4081-ab79-a9e37a6ca32a
  7. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: After the last Win 10 update on March 31, I no longer have any sound from my speakers. Tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card/driver. No success. Suggestions?...
  8. No sound from left speaker

No sound from left speaker: Using windows 10. I am unfortunately unsure when the problem first started as I only noticed some time ago that I didn't get any sound from my left speaker. I can access Realtek HD audio manager fromt he control panel, and I have tried switching the channels so that sound...
  9. no sound from my speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound from my speaker: how can I get the sound back on my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-from-my-speaker/d721965d-b949-4253-ba5a-a7f49c7a31ce
  10. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: How do I download either Windows 10 default audio device or find another audio driver to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-sound-from-speakers/51f8d3f4-14c6-4c7e-9703-01048f10d3af