Windows 10: no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers

Discus and support no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; no sound from sub woofer when plugged into lenovo all in one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bonnyj, May 2, 2021.

1. bonnyj Win User

no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers

no sound from sub woofer when plugged into lenovo all in one

:)

bonnyj, May 2, 2021

2. No sound from external speakers

Hi,

It can be an outdated or faulty driver that is causing your external speaker not to work. For us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the external speaker detected in the Device Manager?
    • Is there any error messages that you are getting?
    • Have you tried connecting the speaker to another device?

You can visit this
    link
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10. If the error still occurs, we also suggest that you download the troubleshooter and run it from this link: Fix
    sound problems

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, May 2, 2021
  3. Btru_701 Win User
    Issue with External Speakers/sound

I updated Windows 10 today and lost the External speakers and sound on my desktop computer. I have plugged in and unplugged in my external speakers and the computer does not recognize them. Everything was working prior to the Windows 10 update. Any
    suggests on how to fix?

Btru_701, May 2, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Adding external speakers

Depending on the built in sound device on the MB. Some support 2.1/5.1/7.1 and also optical audio out. Just plug in the cable that comes with the speaker to it then switch the sound output for the speaker.
    1. Sound input to speakers
    2. Some high end speakers support digital sound then you would use an optical cable.
    3. Sound input to TV using HDMI cable

no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers [​IMG]

topgundcp, May 2, 2021
Thema:

1. no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers - Similar Threads - sound lenovo ideacentre

2. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My external speakers but no sound from monitors: My external speakers but no sound from monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-speakers-but-no-sound-from-monitors/c4ad7ded-1642-4080-bee5-cd36ee3bc473
  3. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external speakers but no sound from monitors: My external speakers but no sound from monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-speakers-but-no-sound-from-monitors/c4ad7ded-1642-4080-bee5-cd36ee3bc473
  4. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone, I come to you guys as I am 100% stumped and I wonder if anyone can help at all! My parents have a simple Lenovo ideacentre 310S - nothing fancy, done the job they use it for. I recently had a phone call to say it was not working, and...
  6. no sound external speakers

no sound external speakers: Hiall Gary here, No sound on speakers they work, have checked everywhere volume not muted, troubleshoot says unplugged its not, have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing any suggestions. Was working week ago stopped for about 5 hours then was working couple days later...
  7. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers: When I try to listen to audio through the speakers of my Lenovo Yoga 920 with Windows 10, nothing comes out. I can hear sound through my wired earbuds or through a Bluetooth speaker but not through my actual laptop speakers. I have tried so many things and I am just sick of...
  8. Stuttering sound from external speakers

Stuttering sound from external speakers: Hi, I have recently purchased a Surface Pro 7 and have found that when I play any audio through external speakers I get a stuttering sound, which does not happen if I use the internal speakers. I have speakers plugged into a docking station (Dell D6000) and I have tried to...
  9. Sound in external speakers

Sound in external speakers: My external speakers will suddenly not work. Last time that happened they said in the store that the speakers was set up to the NVIDA gforce graphics Card. But I dit not make any changes. To day it happened again. There is suddenly no sound coming out of the speakers......
  10. Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem

Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem: I have attempted to upgrade a Lenovo ideacentre B310 to Windows 10 Home for a friend. All seems to have gone ok except I have 3 entries of a missing device driver listed under Other Devices in Device Manager. Could anyone help identify what this is please and where I might...