Windows 10: no sound from playback on my work laptop

Discus and support no sound from playback on my work laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; no sound from playback on my work laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeborahJohnson 66, Nov 22, 2020.

1. no sound from playback on my work laptop

no sound from playback on my work laptop

:)

DeborahJohnson 66, Nov 22, 2020

2. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Nov 22, 2020
  3. how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. no sound from playback on my work laptop - Similar Threads - sound playback laptop

2. Playback speaker sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  3. No Playback Sound

No Playback Sound: Why is it that when I download a " MP4 Video (.mp4) " file (that has a little 13 second voice) to my desktop or downloads and when I go to play it agin it has no voice? I have Windows 10 (Version 1903) (OS Build 18362.1016) and Windows Media Player. I have tried using VLC...
  4. playback sound

playback sound: there is a constant echo in playback sound, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-sound/c6eb3d37-7e46-4ae7-9790-567270bf587f
  5. No Sound from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Sound from my laptop: I have no sound from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-my-laptop/df920719-b58b-49b5-b28b-124b9dbbcf06
  6. **** SOUND PLAYBACK

**** SOUND PLAYBACK: I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix **** sound. Rasberry type feedback every 5 to 10 seconds. I have reinstalled the realtek audio driver numerous times and it...
  7. Playback no Sound

Playback no Sound: I am not able to play any videos on my new lap top or hear music on my tunes account. It was working fine yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-no-sound/e3246f72-0376-4aac-b171-d17a0db9ba0c
  8. sound on my laptop not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound on my laptop not working: I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 OS. I cannot hear sounds from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sound-on-my-laptop-not-working/ca725714-32a7-4341-82d2-76f979b4d0ea
  9. Playback devices show a speaker, but my sound does not work.

Playback devices show a speaker, but my sound does not work.: Okay, so about 2 hours ago I was in a teamspeak. Suddenly my microphone and headset cut out, immediately I right clicked the sound icon and selected 'playback devices' there were three icons I didn't recognise one was a speaker that said 'Xsplit audio renderer' Another was...
  10. Sound/playback issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound/playback issues: i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why..wont play any movies either it just comes up with error message 11045