Windows 10: no sound from usb headset

Discus and support no sound from usb headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a Sony USB wireless headset on my laptop and I can hear sound from discord but not from chrome when a video is playing. I know the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ErvinC93, Jun 4, 2020.

1. no sound from usb headset

I'm using a Sony USB wireless headset on my laptop and I can hear sound from discord but not from chrome when a video is playing. I know the problem isn't the headset cause it works perfectly fine on my ps4. is there anything I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/ErvinC93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ErvinC93, Jun 4, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no sound from usb headset :p

cadaveca, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue no sound from usb headset :p

Solaris17, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

no sound from usb headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue no sound from usb headset :p

Solaris17, Jun 4, 2020
  5. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jun 4, 2020
  6. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. no sound from usb headset - Similar Threads - sound usb headset

2. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only: I have a set of Roccat Elo 7.1 Air Headphones, and they recently they stopped working on this pc only, periodically giving faint pop sounds. The headset works on other devices and even windows computers but this one doesnt seem to work anymore. Key notes:-The headset is...
  3. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only: I have a set of Roccat Elo 7.1 Air Headphones, and they recently they stopped working on this pc only, periodically giving faint pop sounds. The headset works on other devices and even windows computers but this one doesnt seem to work anymore. Key notes:-The headset is...
  4. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  6. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  7. Weird Sounds From Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Sounds From Headset: I get a weird sound from my headset even when there isn't any audio playing from anything, does anyone know how to fix this? All my audio plays fine, it's just that there's a weird scratching/buzzing sounds that randomly plays. submitted by /u/MutantZonkey [link]...
  8. Hissing sound on USB Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hissing sound on USB Headset: When connecting a USB headset windows produces a terrible hissing sound/compression artifacts over the normal sound playing. This is more pronounced when playing louder sounds and substantially worse when the headset is in 7.1 mode instead of stereo. The problem doesn't...
  9. No sound from USB headset after reinstalling Windows - Windows 10

No sound from USB headset after reinstalling Windows - Windows 10: Okay, here we go, hear me out. About 8 hours ago i decided to Reinstall Windows 10, all went well, aside from one thing, aside from my USB headset i have absolutely no sound or no correctly working sound, mostly none at all. But lets start small shall we, at this point,...
  10. Popping sounds from speakers or headset

Popping sounds from speakers or headset: Today it just suddenly became popping sound whenever I play a round. From volume control and YouTube and any application. I've tried uninstalling restart then reinstalling driver but to no avail. I doubt it's an hardware issue because even when I plug in or on bluetooth...