Windows 10: No sound, Have tried everything to fix

Discus and support No sound, Have tried everything to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lost sound on my PC but have no idea why or how, was on line and it just went like that, have tried every possible fix but nothing will fix it, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnny ward, Sep 19, 2020.

1. No sound, Have tried everything to fix

Lost sound on my PC but have no idea why or how, was on line and it just went like that, have tried every possible fix but nothing will fix it, any ideas from anyone out there? Thank you.

:)

johnny ward, Sep 19, 2020

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 19, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound, Have tried everything to fix :p

cadaveca, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No sound, Have tried everything to fix

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

No sound, Have tried everything to fix

1. No sound, Have tried everything to fix - Similar Threads - sound tried everything

2. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  3. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  4. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Have tried nearly everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have tried nearly everything: I have been getting this message when I try to use my AOL email, which is linked to Windows 10 Mail through IMAP: We cannot access this account: AOL. Anyone have a workable solution?...
  6. Fix your sound Try this if you've tried everything before.

Fix your sound Try this if you've tried everything before.: Hey, guys! I found a solution to my sound problem. I don't know if it's going to work for you. I'll tell you how I did it and it worked. Basically you need to update all the drivers you see that are related to audio, you will find them in these sections: Software...
  7. Fix your sound. Try this, if you've tried everything before.

Fix your sound. Try this, if you've tried everything before.: Hey, guys! I found a solution to my sound problem. I don't know if it's going to work for you. I'll tell you how I did it and it worked. Basically you need to update all the drivers you see that are related to audio, you will find them in these sections: Software...
  8. No sound on pc. Tried everything to fix.

No sound on pc. Tried everything to fix.: Heres what I know and have tried. My pc recognizes that my headset and speakers are connected. I can select and change the output between the two of them. It fails to play a test note when i attempt to. My Corsair vengeance pro wireless headset is also not playing the audio...
  9. No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Sound Coming from PC (Tried everything): Hey guys today all of a sudden sound stopped coming from pc The sound is not muted The device manager says everything is working in the sound region I have uninstalled my sound drivers and graphic card drivers and reinstalled both, still nothing reset my pc still nothing...
  10. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...