Windows 10: no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it??

Discus and support no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; idk what is happenning with my pc i'm using windows 10 2004 updated when when i wake my pc from sleep i have no sound in running applications and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/winzupdatee, Dec 16, 2020.

1. no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it??

idk what is happenning with my pc i'm using windows 10 2004 updated when when i wake my pc from sleep i have no sound in running applications and i need to restart the application to fix it. any idea how to fix? I think it started this month

submitted by /u/winzupdatee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/winzupdatee, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

Applications can not restart xp

Applications that prompt me for a restart can not restart xp. "Press ok to restart now" will not do anything. I have to manually click start>turn off computer and click restart so xp can reboot itself it's just that applications can't.

Any ideas?

Lazzer408, Dec 16, 2020
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it?? :)

WojtasRed, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Omahabob Win User

no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it??

Restart Required Loop

I'm not normally a fan of re-opening old threads. But since I ran into this issue with audio software on a brand new Alienware PC, the thread is apparently still applicable to at least some degree. The troubleshooters in Control Panel fixed the issue for me. Thanks, zbook.

Omahabob, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it??

1. no sound in applications after sleep, application restart required to fix it?? - Similar Threads - sound applications sleep

2. Application unaccountably requires frequent restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application unaccountably requires frequent restarts: I use the free version of Phrase Express, which until recently worked without a hitch--even when I used an outdated version. For some time now, however, it has stopped working frequently, often many times a day. When it stops I must exit the program and restart it. Before...
  3. Application unaccountably requires frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application unaccountably requires frequent restarts: I use the free version of Phrase Express, which until recently worked without a hitch--even when I used an outdated version. For some time now, however, it has stopped working frequently, often many times a day. When it stops I must exit the program and restart it. Before...
  4. Application unaccountably requires frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application going Lag After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application going Lag After Restart: Hello Engineers ,from about 4 week that i have a problem in an application that application going lag after second time openeverything is good for the first time open, and after restart the Application , it will get some glitch + lagApplication is a simple android emulator...
  6. Disable applications restarting after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable applications restarting after update: So I have been desperately trying to make windows 10 NOT restart applications after reboots. It works, IF I manually do a normal reboot. But if the reboot is due to updates being applied, applications restart at next login, ignoring my settings. I can see how Microsoft might...
  7. No Sound in an application

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Sound in an application: I have a problem with sound. Using Windows Media Player - media comes through the Internal Speakers. Using MediaMonkey No Sound.. I have tried to change the Output used for both applications but no sound. My computer is set to default to internal speakers for all programs...
  8. Fix Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Application: How can fix the Cortana app when the app just keep send the Cortana app when the app just said the apps fix the Cortana app when the app just keep i the Cortana app when the app just said the apps not support in the region...
  9. Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep: Hello - I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now, but I am unable to directly tie it to a change in my system. When I return to my PC in the morning I see multiple pop-ups with application error messages such as: 0xc0000142 0xc000012d 0xc000009a The...
  10. Restart required after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart required after sleep: Once my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a restart to get any videos to play. On YouTube I get the "If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device." Unfortunately, I get this message for any video on any site after sleep. It's not limited to just Chrome. I...