Windows 10: No sound in beginning of opening a program.

Discus and support No sound in beginning of opening a program. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a very strange problem. So far i have only noticed it on Forza Horizon 4 (racing game) and Google Chrome. All my other programs and games like:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Casper Samuelsson, Mar 10, 2019.

1. No sound in beginning of opening a program.

I have a very strange problem. So far i have only noticed it on Forza Horizon 4 (racing game) and Google Chrome. All my other programs and games like: Discord, Fortnite, Firefox, xbox app have sound.

When the problem happened: I got a new desk for my birthday. When i switched from my old desk and my new desk i had to take out all the cables from my computer and plug them in again. That's how the sound problem started, out of nowhere.

I mostly use Chrome to watch youtube videos. When i watch the first youtube video it has perfect sound, as it should. But, when i click on another youtube video, it doesn't have sound. It's very strange.

On forza horizon 4, it's kind of the same thing. I can hear the intro song when i'm in the menu, but when i get into the actual game the sound doesn't work.

Right now i have a temporary fix to the chrome problem, i have to copy the link and open a new window of chrome and paste the link in.

I checked that it isn't my headphones or my speakers that's the problem.

Thanks, Casper

:)

Casper Samuelsson, Mar 10, 2019
  2. I2Believe Win User

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Mar 10, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound in beginning of opening a program. :p

cadaveca, Mar 10, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

No sound in beginning of opening a program.

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

No sound in beginning of opening a program.

1. No sound in beginning of opening a program. - Similar Threads - sound beginning opening

2. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound is not begin play: In the last appeal I could not delete the file voxaldriverx64.sys which is on the way C:\Windows\System32\driverI deleted it via safe mode. But now the sound does not work for me not on the speaker built into the laptop, nor in the earphone. Help please...
  3. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound is not begin play: In the last appeal I could not delete the file voxaldriverx64.sys which is on the way C:\Windows\System32\driverI deleted it via safe mode. But now the sound does not work for me not on the speaker built into the laptop, nor in the earphone. Help please...
  4. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds

Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds: I just switched to the Audio Technica ATH M50x wireless headphones, and whenever I click on a video on youtube, I cannot hear the beginning of the video. A small snippet of audio cuts out and then I am able to hear audio in the video. This also happens in discord sometimes...
  6. Sound cutting out when multiple programs are open.

Sound cutting out when multiple programs are open.: Recently, my sound has been cutting out when I have multiple applications/programs are open. For example, I'm in a call with my friends on discord while playing a video game but also have music or a YouTube video playing. Sometimes, when I am switching between voice chats in...
  7. Add custom sound event when opening specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add custom sound event when opening specific program: I'm following this guide https://superuser.com/questions/678019/windows-custom-sound-events for Brave Browser but I'm not understanding the playsound part of it. Can somebody please tell me if this guide will work and how to add a playsound and where for Brave.exe browser? I...
  8. Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues: so i just signed up to ask for help with this problem as i couldn't find anyone having the same issue. --- the problem?: the screen occasionally freezes (all movement on it stops but sound continues like there's no freeze), after freezing the screen starts getting brighter...
  9. Sound Mixer Not Affecting Programs Sounds Unless Opened

Sound Mixer Not Affecting Programs Sounds Unless Opened: Hi, I recently installed Windows on a new computer (acer Nitro V17 VN7-793G), and installed all given drivers on Acer's website. Here's the issue: I muted the system sounds through the mixer, but when an event triggering system sounds occur, the sound do happen. Except...
  10. Sound Mixer Not Affecting Programs Sounds Unless Opened

Sound Mixer Not Affecting Programs Sounds Unless Opened: Hi, I have recently installed windows, on a new computer, downloaded the drivers from the official contructor website (it's an Acer Nitro V17 VN7-793G). I quickly noticed that I had sounds that resembled the Windows System sounds, but I had disabled the system sounds through...