Windows 10: No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.

Discus and support No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In yet another example of Windows 10 being a POS the latest forced update appears to have broken the Bluetooth connection on my laptop. If it connects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danielufcfan, Jun 16, 2020.

1. No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.

In yet another example of Windows 10 being a POS the latest forced update appears to have broken the Bluetooth connection on my laptop. If it connects then it will eventually lose its connection. It will then stay connected, but I have no sound out of the headphones.

The connection was working fine before this update so that must have caused the issue

Yes, I have deleted and reinstalled everything in device manger, updated drivers, and been through every fix I can find online and nothing works.

I can not even roll back to before the Windows update as that option is greyed out. Oh, and system restore has never worked on this laptop since I got it.

Does anyone have any ideas, or has Windows rendered my new expensive headphones useless? Thanks.

:)

danielufcfan, Jun 16, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 16, 2020
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Jun 16, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.

1. No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update. - Similar Threads - sound Bluetooth headphones

2. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  3. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  4. Headphones/No sound after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones/No sound after Windows update.: No sound coming from headphones and I tried all the fixes I've seen on other posts. I am genuinely tired of this problem keep popping up after every single large update of Windows in the past decade across multiple different devices.Tried:- Device manager- Drivers...
  5. Headphones/No sound after Windows update.

Headphones/No sound after Windows update.: No sound coming from headphones and I tried all the fixes I've seen on other posts. I am genuinely tired of this problem keep popping up after every single large update of Windows in the past decade across multiple different devices.Tried:- Device manager- Drivers...
  6. Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.: So i recently updated my Pc to Windows 11 and tried joining a Discord call with friends. My audio device at that time were my Bluetooth Headphones wich include a microphone. Immediatly after joining the call the music i had in the background went off and i couldnt hear my...
  7. Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.: So i recently updated my Pc to Windows 11 and tried joining a Discord call with friends. My audio device at that time were my Bluetooth Headphones wich include a microphone. Immediatly after joining the call the music i had in the background went off and i couldnt hear my...
  8. Updated Win10, bluetooth headphones sound is intermittent

Updated Win10, bluetooth headphones sound is intermittent: Any sound through the bluetooth headphones is about half a second on, half a second off, half a second on....etc.Drivers are up to date.It is the update that did it . Headphones were working fine before the update....
  9. Updated Win10, bluetooth headphones sound is intermittent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated Win10, bluetooth headphones sound is intermittent: Any sound through the bluetooth headphones is about half a second on, half a second off, half a second on....etc.Drivers are up to date.It is the update that did it . Headphones were working fine before the update....
  10. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....