Windows 10: no sound in game

Discus and support no sound in game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game, which I downloaded from the Microsoft Store to my DELL Inspiron laptop, doesn’t produce any sound. I tried to adjust settings in-game.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mayole07, Nov 29, 2018.

1. mayole07 Win User

no sound in game

The game, which I downloaded from the Microsoft Store to my DELL Inspiron laptop, doesn’t produce any sound. I tried to adjust settings in-game.

:)

mayole07, Nov 29, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no sound in game :p

cadaveca, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. no sound in game

Anyone else have no sound after installing Windows 10 build 10240?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you get sound with basic windows drivers?

I suggest you try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Expand Sound video and Gaming , Select the Audio adapter, right click on un-install.

• Restart the computer.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

no sound in game

1. no sound in game - Similar Threads - sound game

2. Command prompt games no longer have any sound and don't appear in the volume mixer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command prompt games no longer have any sound and don't appear in the volume mixer: Hello all, I make a play games using the Windows command prompt, they each use the c++ Playsound functions to play various .wav sound effects and songs in the games. These have worked with no issue for 5 years, but one hour ago I noticed the game had no sound, this isn't...
  3. KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play: Hello, since Windows 10 installed the KB4515384 Update, which you CANNOT uninstall, I have sound issues i every single video game I play. Sometimes it is so hard, that I cannot play the game anymore at all. This problem is occuring on my and my brothers Windows 10 Gaming...
  4. Unable to get Sound properly when playing Windows XP games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get Sound properly when playing Windows XP games in Windows 10: I recently copied a games folder from my old Windows XP system to my Windows 10 system. I can't find my original disc for the games, which was called 40 Games, so I was not able to do an official install using the CD. However, the games run OK (each game has its own exe...
  5. Gears 5 audio (no sound, game using wrong device)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 audio (no sound, game using wrong device): When i got gears 5 and launched it for the first time, there was simply no sound. at first i didn't know what was wrong, so i restarted my computer, reinstalled the game, etc etc. many people talked about Logitech programs/products being the problem, but that's not the case...
  6. No sound in game previews Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No sound in game previews Microsoft store: I cannot get any sound in Microsoft Store for the game previews that are played back. Video is fine. When I go to sound icon it shows a bar responding to the sound in Microsoft Store but I cannot hear any. Gentleman previously suggested going further down the page and I would...
  7. Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds: Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds. I have a Lenovo 4384AJ9 ThinkPad. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the drivers, running the troubleshooter, and currently I just did a reset on my system. I am...
  8. No sound playing on newly downloaded games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound playing on newly downloaded games: I have a laptop recently purchased (Late November 2018) that was intended for playing games. It's an ASUSTeK Strix 17 GL703GE. I have downloaded and played many games without issues in terms of sound before, but within the last month have downloaded three new games, and two...
  9. Sound, Video and Game controllers tab disappeared and does not come back in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound, Video and Game controllers tab disappeared and does not come back in Device Manager: I started the day using my msi laptop perfectly, no problems with audio, then it said it needed to restart to update something, I agreed and it restarted. There was the "working on updates" screen, 100%, it restarted again, another "working on updates" screen, this time it...
  10. Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games: If I play a game the sounds works perfectly but if I play a video with sound from an email I can't get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-sound-to-play-from-emails-the-sound-works/93508ce8-a34a-407f-b560-0a72a54c618a