Windows 10: No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update

Discus and support No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m a JAVA developer. The last two windows 10 major updates has caused JAVA sound to not function. I’m working with Processing 3. The first time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markcosmic420, Oct 10, 2019.

1. No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update

I’m a JAVA developer. The last two windows 10 major updates has caused JAVA sound to not function. I’m working with Processing 3. The first time windows 10 made sound not function for JAVA. I managed to have the API developer partially fix the issue. As of the recent September update, again, no sound in JAVA Processing 3. The same apps I’ve been developing work in windows 7. I know the issue is in Windows 10. Your windows 10 os has caused me nothing but problems. It’s slow. It takes over your computer. It disgust me. I’d recommend windows 7 to my clients but Microsoft plans to not support it next year(bad idea). Microsoft has already made it so any new system I build for a client can only work with windows 10. That’s really bad. I like to give the client what they want not what Microsoft forces on them(very uncool). So sad to see what greed does to a multi-billion dollar corporation. I demand speed and compatibility. I can’t code a JAVA app for Windows 10 if the the sound don’t work. By the way I’m recommending Apple to my clients since I can’t count windows 10. Also, I and many of my clients would pay more money for an os the was centered on speed, zero overhead and ultra configurable (as in): doesn’t control when I get updates and never uses MY bandwidth unless I want it to. If you need help knowing what an os should be, I’d be glad to assist you for free, since apparently your in it for the money. I’m in it to help people. Fix the sound issue

:)

markcosmic420, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

3. Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

It may or may not be related but disabling Windows Update sure is a mistake. Note yesterday's major global ransomware attack, as well as the Wannacry attack in May did NOT affect anyone who allowed Windows Update to keep Windows current.

And to that, except for dial up users, Windows downloading updates should not affect anything you are doing as it steps way into the background. How much RAM do you have? What else is running?
    Why? Minecraft Doesn't Need Java Installed Anymore; It's Time to Uninstall Java.

If me, I would uninstall ESET and run with Windows Defender and see what happens. If no change, you can always install ESET back, but frankly, I don't see any reason why.

Bill_Bright, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Cumulative update for W10: September 8, 2015

This is the biggest update W10 ever had. Lol look at the file list.
    This is pretty good for those who installed Windows 10 today. Just one update that has everything, no need to install previous updates.

Drone, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update

1. No sound in JAVA apps after September windows 10 update - Similar Threads - sound JAVA apps

2. Windows 10 update September 2022

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update September 2022: Thanks to Microsoft for completely messing up my home pc. After updating last night will not not power up at all!! Flipping furious!!!!! Was powering up and then switching off, been like it for a few hours, now will not power up at all! Any ideas please?...
  3. Windows 10 update September 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update September 2022: Thanks to Microsoft for completely messing up my home pc. After updating last night will not not power up at all!! Flipping furious!!!!! Was powering up and then switching off, been like it for a few hours, now will not power up at all! Any ideas please?...
  4. Windows 10 update September 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse not working after September Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working after September Windows 10 update: After the September Windows 10 update, the Logitech mouse does not work correctly. Although the settings are correct, the buttons are often reversed or inactive. The cursor often doesn't move. I have uninstalled the Windows update, the mouse driver, and every other...
  6. September 2020 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    September 2020 Windows 10 update: Two or three weeks ago I got a notification that Windows 10 needed to restart to load updates, and I was asked if I wanted to "restart now" or "schedule a restart". I scheduled a restart for the early morning hours when I wouldn't be working. The restart did not take place...
  7. September update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    September update for windows 10: The latest update for windows 10 20H2 fails with 0x800f0988 error. I've tried fixes for people that have had this problem before and still getting this error. Any new suggestions?...
  8. screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019

screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591E&SUBSYS_077A1028&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. This is the message under my device manager details under Events. I tried a driver update, but It says the device is working properly, and the best driver is already...
  9. Windows 10 update September 10 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update September 10 2019: Hi everyone! Ok so i have a desktop setup using 2 monitors 1 using HDMI as my main display and display 2 using a VGA to USB adaptor(fresco logic fl2000 usb display adapter to be more specific) i had problems with my second monitor flickering and i learned i had to update...
  10. No sounds on certain apps after windows update

No sounds on certain apps after windows update: I got no sounds on a few apps like Autohotkey (SoundBeep for example), CheatEngine, PrtScr, and even Troubleshoot sound doesn't make any sound too. But all else work fine, like Google Chrome, Discord, Helium Music Manager, KMPlayer... Those apps sound fine before i...