Windows 10: No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

Discus and support No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DucksDestiny, Jul 4, 2019.

1. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My sound in the game is raised to 100 on both slides, still no sound though. I checked my volume mixer and it doesn't recognize it as something that has sound most my other friends have sound, but me and my other friend both have the same problem. My sound works fine in any other app. Is there a way I can get my comp. to recognize this as something that actually makes sound.

:)

DucksDestiny, Jul 4, 2019

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 4, 2019
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Jul 4, 2019
  4. RebomiYT Win User

No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

1. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition) - Similar Threads - Sound Minecraft Bedrock

2. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  3. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi, yesterday i tryed to find my Bedrock Edition code on my account. I know i must be on Mojang page and here on my account page i don't have button for that code. I have bought Minecraft on 2 December, 2015. Here is also photo.[ATTACH]...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have minecraft java edition and wanted to get bedrock, but when I tried using the redeem option on mojang, it said I have already redeemed it though I haven't. Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Okay, so I have a big problem with friending people. I'm going to try to friend my friends, but I can't even go to that step without the ability to. I've turned on EVERY single settings. trust me, EVERY SINGLE SETTING. Yet it CONTINUES to say "You cannot add friends because...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock edition no sound

2. minecraft bedrock edition sound not working

3. minecraft bedrock edition no sound on PC

4. minecraft bedrock no sounds,
  5. no sounds on minecraft edition window,
  6. minecraft no sound windows 10 bedrock macbook,
  7. minecraft bedrock no sound windows 10,
  8. minecraft bedrock no audio,
  9. minecraft bedrock windows 10 no audio,
  10. no audio minecraft windows 10,
  11. minecraft windows 10 edition no audio fix,