Windows 10: No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OscarMike47, Nov 24, 2018.

1. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store.

the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord and ts work fine but minecraft has no sound. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. the game is unplayable without sound.

the only thing i have found on the internet that i wasnt able to test was a post about not having the sound pack downloaded yet and having to download it seperately or wait for it to update. is there somewhere i can download the sound pack or force it to update?

cheers in advance

:)

OscarMike47, Nov 24, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 24, 2018
  4. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

1. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - sound Minecraft edition

2. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  3. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  4. MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound: I would like to find out a solution about why the sound in minecraft win10ed is not working if the app is not the First one to be lounched. Is there a solution?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones: Hello, This sound issue just started yesterday, I was playing minecraft without an issue. I went to go record something so i pressed windows key + G to bring up the game menu. I clicked record last 30 seconds and then when I clicked back on to the game I had no sound. I...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  8. Minecraft Window 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  9. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition): I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My sound in the game is raised to 100 on both slides, still no sound though. I checked my volume mixer and it doesn't recognize it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound: Hello, I purchased Minecraft for PC from the windows store. The game works fine but there is absolutely no sound. I have searched the internet for a solution and have tried literally every solution listed, and still the issue persists. All sounds on my PC work without any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft no sound windows 10

2. minecraft windows 10 no sound

3. no sound minecraft windows 10

4. minecraft for windows 10 will not play sound,
  5. minecraft no audio windows 10,
  6. no sound on minecraft windows 10 edition,
  7. minecraft win 10 no sound,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition no audio,
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition no sound,
  10. no audio in minecraft windows 10 edition,
  11. minecraft windows 10 edition sound broken,