Windows 10: No sound in the game

Discus and support No sound in the game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently installed a game from Microsoft Store but there is no sound there. I reinstalled it several times but the issue persists. The game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anne Webb1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. No sound in the game

I have recently installed a game from Microsoft Store but there is no sound there. I reinstalled it several times but the issue persists. The game is Asphalt 7: Heat How can this issue be resolved?

:)

Anne Webb1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound in the game :p

cadaveca, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 27, 2018
  4. No sound in the game

Anyone else have no sound after installing Windows 10 build 10240?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you get sound with basic windows drivers?

I suggest you try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Expand Sound video and Gaming , Select the Audio adapter, right click on un-install.

• Restart the computer.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

No sound in the game

1. No sound in the game - Similar Threads - sound game

2. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poping sounds when playing games on laptop: I was playing some games until I started to hear poping sound but I restarted the laptop and still didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poping-sounds-when-playing-games-on-laptop/1d403287-9de2-4f51-9811-91baa173a71b
  3. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poping sounds when playing games on laptop: I was playing some games until I started to hear poping sound but I restarted the laptop and still didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poping-sounds-when-playing-games-on-laptop/1d403287-9de2-4f51-9811-91baa173a71b
  4. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No sound on games in fullscreen at 1080p

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on games in fullscreen at 1080p: I recently upgraded my TV from1080p to 4K; the new TV is a Samsung Q70C 55".My PC is a gaming desktop with Windows 11 with the following specs:- Gigabyte B650M K motherboard- AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D- 64GB of RAM- ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 OC with 24GBThe TV is connected with HDMI...
  6. No sound on games in fullscreen at 1080p

No sound on games in fullscreen at 1080p: I recently upgraded my TV from1080p to 4K; the new TV is a Samsung Q70C 55".My PC is a gaming desktop with Windows 11 with the following specs:- Gigabyte B650M K motherboard- AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D- 64GB of RAM- ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 OC with 24GBThe TV is connected with HDMI...
  7. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  8. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  9. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and speaker will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  10. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound in games