Windows 10: no sound in windows 10

Discus and support no sound in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have suddenly lost audio. Last night it was ok but today no sound at all. I have run trouble shooter it did not fix the problem i tried restore but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by christine swain, Aug 2, 2020 at 7:28 AM.

1. no sound in windows 10

I have suddenly lost audio. Last night it was ok but today no sound at all. I have run trouble shooter it did not fix the problem i tried restore but that did not work either. Can anyone help, I am not to computer savy so please make it simple for me.

:)

christine swain, Aug 2, 2020 at 7:28 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no sound in windows 10 :p

4. no sound in windows 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thema:

no sound in windows 10

1. no sound in windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound

2. Sound suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound suddenly stopped working: Hello team, Need your immediate assistance again. I opened my laptop this morning and noticed that the sound suddenly stopped working. It was okay when I was watching Netflix last night to midnight. I followed this YouTube video -...
  3. No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack: Hi guys, there was an upgrade to Wins 10 2004 version and after the upgrade, my sound from audio jack has become distorted. Hence I rolled back to the previous version of Win 10 but problem still persist. After reading some solutions, I tried uninstalling the realtek driver...
  4. Horrible sound problems (crackling) after Windows Update (probably driver related)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Horrible sound problems (crackling) after Windows Update (probably driver related): I always reject Windows updates for long periods of time and then download all of them at once, and today was one of those bulk update days. I downloaded many updates, including the new Edge and the May 2020 update. Before these updates, everything was perfectly fine with my...
  5. my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only: my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-blutooth-headphone-paired-with-my-surface-pro-x/5c648394-a72c-4c78-8457-c359fea5049a
  6. Is there anyway to enable sound in safe mode for windows 10?

Is there anyway to enable sound in safe mode for windows 10?: I'm using windows 10 32-bit build 18363 but I'm having a problem with the graphics driver that forces the computer to crash and show a blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error, I tried to fix it and searched a lot but nothing of the methods that I've found online ever worked so...
  7. Sound control crashes when right-click microphone" (and also Control Panel crashes on startup)

Sound control crashes when right-click microphone" (and also Control Panel crashes on startup): I've got this trouble on my laptop and I'm doing my best to fix it without needing to format it. The thing is: Whenever I right-click ANY microphone on the sound control screen (it doesn't matter if it's a Realtek controlled mic or the mic from my sound interface, it crashes...
  8. downloaded windows 10 and it deleted my sound driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded windows 10 and it deleted my sound driver: hello my name is Bryan i just recently got windows 10 and everything was great until i tried to listen to some music ...and the sound didnt work i tried updating the sound drivers but it tells me there is nothing there to update...please help.....
  9. Weird sound issue in my laptop

Weird sound issue in my laptop: So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't know and after that my realtek audio console not working properly. The issue is like whenever I inplug my earphones in my laptop...
  10. Sounds Problems

Sounds Problems: To start off, yes I have already done everything suggested here. My sound from my laptop randomly went off yesterday and now I have to uninstall and reinstall the audio driver everytime I boot and even then the audio lasts for a few minutes only(I suspect the audio goes...