Windows 10: No sound in Windows 10

Discus and support No sound in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says,i have no sound in windows 10.I had sound for 2 days,but now is does show that I have no sound.I have installed Realtek Audio HD for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cristi, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Cristi Win User

No sound in Windows 10

As the title says,i have no sound in windows 10.I had sound for 2 days,but now is does show that I have no sound.I have installed Realtek Audio HD for Windows 10 but didn't change anything.Please help.

:)

Cristi, Jul 30, 2015

2. No sound and No internet in windows 10

Hi Parth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and download the updated drivers. Also install al the Windows updates available.

Perform clean boot and check if the error appears.

Clean boot will help us identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

To do this, follow steps from this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After checking the functionality in clean boot, follow the suggestions under “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”.

If the error still occurs, run the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center

If the issue still persists, try running check disk on the hard drive to see if there are any corruptions.

1. Type command prompt in the
    Search
    charms. Right click on it and click on Run as administrator.

2. Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.

Note: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press
    Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.

Check Disk Disclaimer: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on
    that might be lost

Once Check Disk completes, boot the computer and then check if fixes the error.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 30, 2015
  3. PARTHKM Win User
    No sound and No internet in windows 10

Tried everything.. nothing did work..

tried clean boot.. nothing happened

tried .net framework repair tool.. it showing that Please try and reinstall the .NET framework - but i don't know how to reinstall the .NET Framework

tried chkdsk /f.. nothing happened

thank you for the reply..

PARTHKM, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Borg 386 Win User

No sound in Windows 10

What do you mean by shows it does not have sound? Is there a red X over the speaker icon? If so, this may mean it got muted by accident.

It could be a driver problem, however, lets start with the basics.

Hold your mouse over the volume icon & check to make sure it's not set to 0. L click the speaker icon & see what the volume is set to. You can also R Click the speaker, open the volume mixer & then the volume control options & make sure everything is set correctly.

Check your cords & if possible, plug in another set of speakers to set if those work.

Borg 386, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

No sound in Windows 10

1. No sound in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  5. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  6. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

7. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  8. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  9. How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...: How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've checked notifications and there is nothing requiring action....
  10. How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...: How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've checked notifications and there is nothing requiring action....