Windows 10: no sound is coming out of my wired headset

Discus and support no sound is coming out of my wired headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No sound is coming out of my wired headset, it has an adapter that goes from a 2 male 3.5mm jacks to a 3.5mm female then my headset plugs into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tallonML, Nov 2, 2020.

1. tallonML Win User

no sound is coming out of my wired headset

No sound is coming out of my wired headset, it has an adapter that goes from a 2 male 3.5mm jacks to a 3.5mm female then my headset plugs into the female. I have tried a lot but it hasn't worked since yesterday . this problem started when i tried to play VR and launched boneworks then my headset stopped working there was no image coming from the headset but it is still powered. so i gave up on my headset then i was going to play with some friends then i noticed my headset had no audio.

:)

tallonML, Nov 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no sound is coming out of my wired headset :p

cadaveca, Nov 2, 2020
  3. ojohnson Win User
    Wired Stereo Headset

I have a wired stereo headset made for mobile phones. I just bought a Moto Q9c and I am trying to use the headset. Whenever I play any sound it is coming from the phone, not the headset. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Thanks
    in advance.

ojohnson, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue no sound is coming out of my wired headset :p

Solaris17, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. no sound is coming out of my wired headset - Similar Threads - sound coming wired

2. Why did sound suddenly stop coming out of my headset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did sound suddenly stop coming out of my headset?: I have a hyper-x cloud revolver s headset and have been using it with my laptop for about 2 months now. All of a sudden a few days ago, I couldn't hear any noise coming from my headset. I have plugged my headset into other devices to make sure my headset isn't the issue. My...
  3. Why did sound suddenly stop coming out of my headset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did sound suddenly stop coming out of my headset?: I have a hyper-x cloud revolver s headset and have been using it with my laptop for about 2 months now. All of a sudden a few days ago, I couldn't hear any noise coming from my headset. I have plugged my headset into other devices to make sure my headset isn't the issue. My...
  4. Sound coming out of monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound coming out of monitor: I have got my headphones connected correctly. TeamSpeak is working correctly. I hear it thru my headphones and other can hear my mic. but the other sound, all the other sound is coming from my monitor....
  5. Sound coming out of monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound coming out of monitor: I have got my headphones connected correctly. TeamSpeak is working correctly. I hear it thru my headphones and other can hear my mic. but the other sound, all the other sound is coming from my monitor....
  6. Headset is set as default sound device, and it displays sound, but no sound comes out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset is set as default sound device, and it displays sound, but no sound comes out: My family recently got a new Acer Nitro 50, and when I try and use my bluetooth headset, no sound comes out of the headset. Usually this problem can be fixed by setting the headset as the default sound device, but this time it didn't do anything. My headset works just fine on...
  7. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

why their is no sound coming out of my speakers: their is no sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-their-is-no-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/679b7133-c8fa-4802-80ab-8eeead8ad7f0
  8. Sound won't play out of my headset

Sound won't play out of my headset: I've tried all the guides I could find on this website but nothing works because my computer just doesn't seem to even realize my headset is plugged in. I've tried this with multiple headphones and headsets and my computer shows that the Mic in all of them is connected but...
  9. There is no sound coming out of my headphones

There is no sound coming out of my headphones: My speakers are working but my headphones do not seem to have sound playing through. It used to play sound just an hour ago but all of a sudden the sound stopped working...
  10. Sound does not come out of my pc

Sound does not come out of my pc: I have a problem, I tried everything, nothing rely worked. My PC doesent recognize my headset or my speakers. Whatever I plug in my ports it doesent work. Is the problem with the ports or something in the PC I need answers it has been like this since the last update on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound in boneworks