Windows 10: No Sound Issue

Discus and support No Sound Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,After installing a fresh copy of windows on a newly built PC, I have been unable to get the sound working. It will not work audio in video's, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesMoon4, Jul 23, 2021.

1. No Sound Issue

Hi,After installing a fresh copy of windows on a newly built PC, I have been unable to get the sound working. It will not work audio in video's, or windows sound tests.I have tried:Trouble shooterDisable enhancementsUninstalling reinstalling drivers.Using generic drivers.Using Motherboards recommend audio drivers.Tried USB headset and phone jack in various ports.Checked BIOS to insure audio was enabled.Ran sfc checks.Interesting findingsUsing the get help feature found at the bottom of sound settings. I can hear the test audio beep.Using the listen to microphone feature I can hear my voice bei

:)

JamesMoon4, Jul 23, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound Issue :p

cadaveca, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 23, 2021
  4. No Sound Issue

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

No Sound Issue

1. No Sound Issue - Similar Threads - Sound Issue

2. Sound issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issue: After System update, I cant get sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issue/e87b8a3d-9ae7-44a9-a816-2e9ab029406a
  3. After update on 08/17/2021 HUGE SOUND ISSUES

in Windows 10 Customization
    After update on 08/17/2021 HUGE SOUND ISSUES: Updated computer on 08/16/2021 Windows 10 ever since the update the following issue is happeningThe sound on my speakers is being automatically MUTED and UN-MUTED with no input from the keyboard.I have tried removing all the sound drivers and having windows reinstall them -...
  4. Sound/mic issue

Sound/mic issue: I think I'm experiencing a problem with my Mic setting As soon as I switched to the Recording section, I suddenly lost my volume and the mic on my headphone isn't recording at all how do i fix this? and also when I join the voice chat channel on games, the volume just shuts...
  5. Camera app sound recording issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app sound recording issue: I have no trouble recording video with my camera app - however, when I play the video back and listen with headphones, the sounds only comes from one side not both. How can I fix this VERY annoying problem since folks listening to my videos can also only hear the sound...
  6. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  7. Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video: Any explanation why Windows Media Player requires a correction of play-speed at 0.77 to playback right any or all material? see pictureGroove Music also requires this correction to playback right but no such setting is offered in its interface....
  8. Mic issues, not picking up any sound

Mic issues, not picking up any sound: I have been having mic problems all today, my mic has not been picking up any sounds. I have tried other headsets but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I have tried the, setting>privacy>microphone thing and it still doesn't work. Is there any solutions?...
  9. Sound issue

Sound issue: dear support, after the update of the windows 10 latest , ie 1 week back, i am facing the issue in sound, while we plug headset it will works first time , when we remove the headset and replug again it will not works the sounds in headset it will work only in the defalut...
  10. Sound issues

Sound issues: why is it that when i play a video or song i can't hear the sound but when i play the test sound when its troubleshooting i can hear the beeping sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues/069b4249-dde6-47b9-97fc-5b12d4e0ddbb