Windows 10: NO SOUND, just stopped....

Discus and support NO SOUND, just stopped.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a home built desktop. My sound just stopped working. I don't know if it is the motherboard or Win 10. Have tried troubleshooting, but to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boatman22RE, Apr 14, 2020.

1. NO SOUND, just stopped....

I have a home built desktop. My sound just stopped working. I don't know if it is the motherboard or Win 10. Have tried troubleshooting, but to no avail.

My question is, if I replace the motherboard, can I just use the Win 10 USB stick to reload windows, without any problem with Microsoft.? Thanks.

:)

Boatman22RE, Apr 14, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue NO SOUND, just stopped.... :p

cadaveca, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Apr 14, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

NO SOUND, just stopped....

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

NO SOUND, just stopped....

1. NO SOUND, just stopped.... - Similar Threads - SOUND stopped

2. My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.: So, as the title says, my laptop has stopped playing all sounds. The speakers at first stopped, but now not even headphones have sound. I checked the device manager and all of my sound drivers and devices are missing now. Can somebody please help me?...
  3. My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.: So, as the title says, my laptop has stopped playing all sounds. The speakers at first stopped, but now not even headphones have sound. I checked the device manager and all of my sound drivers and devices are missing now. Can somebody please help me?...
  4. My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  6. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  7. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...
  9. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...
  10. Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working

Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working: I install the drivers for sound, and along with the drivers, intel smart sound was downloaded, after which there was a hiss from my microphone, while the sound was...