Windows 10: No Sound of Exterior Speakers

Discus and support No Sound of Exterior Speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJB1043, Dec 28, 2018.

1. AJB1043 Win User

No Sound of Exterior Speakers

Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please?

:)

AJB1043, Dec 28, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound of Exterior Speakers :p

cadaveca, Dec 28, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 28, 2018
  4. No Sound of Exterior Speakers

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

No Sound of Exterior Speakers

1. No Sound of Exterior Speakers - Similar Threads - Sound Exterior Speakers

2. No speakers no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    No speakers no sound: I don't have sound on my PC. How did my audio sound vanish? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-no-sound/6f52f6b3-42c2-4cd6-bae9-f82e07c311d1
  3. no speaker sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    no speaker sound: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE THE TREBLE LEVEL ON MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER AND HAVE STOPPED ALL SOUND OUTPUT BY MISTAKE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speaker-sound/eba21bba-f15b-4006-9e8c-420a3bf6a40f
  4. Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.: Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would beappreciated. Jim...
  5. No speaker sound

No speaker sound: Windows 10. Im using Creative T30 Wireless speakers direct connected by wire to my HP laptop. The speakers are Blue Tooth but since Blue tooth performs poorly, I used direct connect. They have been working fine but for some reason Im suddenly not getting any sound. The...
  6. Exterior Mic

Exterior Mic: I want to use an exterior mic. How do I connect it to my PC? I have a Think Pad PC running on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exterior-mic/3d81d9b9-4812-4289-9fe1-637e45398669
  7. Speaker sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker sound: The volume using the Lenovo PC speakers is almost not audible. With the sound set to 100%, it is just audible in a quiet room. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-sound/382e1ff6-a39e-45f0-8852-2f76fe0e406a
  8. Speaker Sound

Speaker Sound: Hi, I have Windows 10 in my PC and having problems with external speaker sound. Voice is very muffled and barely audible. Music is heard normally. It was working well I wonder whether the recent updates have created an issue. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solution...
  9. No Sound on Speakers

No Sound on Speakers: Hello! I just installed Windows 10 on my PC. My headset works great but when i unplug it, my speakers dont work. They are 2 simple speaker (+1 woofer) with the green jack connection. It shows those 2 devices: Screenshot by Lightshot The razer i guess is the headset. The...
  10. Speakers, sound

Speakers, sound: Hello! I don't know if this is the right place for my question but i've become so frustrated that i didn't know where else i could an answer. In the past few days, my Lenovo Legion y520 (I have it for about 7 months already) started to sound really muffled, I was playing one...