Windows 10: No sound on a certain game

Discus and support No sound on a certain game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No sound is playing from a certain game. I have checked the audio settings and the sound is on. The weird part is, I get sounds from the same game if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leander4, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Leander4 Win User

No sound on a certain game

No sound is playing from a certain game. I have checked the audio settings and the sound is on. The weird part is, I get sounds from the same game if I run it from another windows user account. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times and cleared all files.I've got no problems with other games on this windows user account.Does anyone have some tips what I could try?

:)

Leander4, Jul 14, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound on a certain game :p

cadaveca, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Dizern Win User
    No Sound in certain games

Hi, recently I got a problem with my sound systems in few games like Forza Horizon 3 and Rocket league which there is no audio (not all my games though) and it only happens in video games I mean I can play songs watch videos everything and works like a charm.

I have tried:

• Removing and reinstalling my audio driver from the device manager and not worked
    • Updating my audio driver
    • I have also checked the sound mixer they're using the same audio device
    • I have the latest version of windows installed on my computer
    I also connected my laptop to a TV with HDMI cable and changed the volume driver, the audio was working on my tv so there is no problem with my game files.

I have an MSI GE73VR 7RF Raider and I'm using Windows 10, 1803

Dizern, Jul 14, 2022
  4. No sound on a certain game

Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

No sound on a certain game

1. No sound on a certain game - Similar Threads - sound certain game

2. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.: While playing certain games i will hear a windows disconnect noise and lose audio, normally I will then hear a reconnect noise and start hearing audio again but it continues to happen. With my latest wireless headset it would not reconnect and had to restart pc. I disabled...
  3. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.: While playing certain games i will hear a windows disconnect noise and lose audio, normally I will then hear a reconnect noise and start hearing audio again but it continues to happen. With my latest wireless headset it would not reconnect and had to restart pc. I disabled...
  4. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No sound on a certain game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on a certain game: No sound is playing from a certain game. I have checked the audio settings and the sound is on. The weird part is, I get sounds from the same game if I run it from another windows user account. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times and cleared all files.I've got no...
  6. Crashing with certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing with certain games: My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no...
  7. Crashing with certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing with certain games: My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no...
  8. Crashing with certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. No sound on certain browser pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on certain browser pages: Hi. I'm currently using Windows Edge as browser, opening various tabs: Messenger, Whatsapp Web, Youtube, Facebook, etc. The issue is the audio in Facebook and Youtube plays properly but there is no sound when the audio is played on Whatsapp and Messenger's chat:...
  10. No Sound in certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in certain games: Hi, recently I got a problem with my sound systems in few games like Forza Horizon 3 and Rocket league which there is no audio (not all my games though) and it only happens in video games I mean I can play songs watch videos everything and works like a charm. I have tried:...