Windows 10: No Sound on computer.

Discus and support No Sound on computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After reinstalling Windows 10, keeps telling me Speaker is not connected, even though it is. Have updated sound drivers, rebooted, problem still exists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColinHorwell, May 8, 2019.

1. No Sound on computer.

After reinstalling Windows 10, keeps telling me Speaker is not connected, even though it is. Have updated sound drivers, rebooted, problem still exists

:)

ColinHorwell, May 8, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 8, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound on computer. :p

cadaveca, May 8, 2019
  4. No Sound on computer.

windows 10 sound schmes not working

Since you have already updated the sound drivers on your computer, we suggest that you run the sound troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the computer and select
      Troubleshoot sound problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Robelene Win, May 8, 2019
Thema:

No Sound on computer.

1. No Sound on computer. - Similar Threads - Sound computer

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  3. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  4. Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts: All of a sudden, every time I start up my computer or it wakes up from sleep mode, the sound is turned off. I didn't change any settings. This just started yesterday....
  5. Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts

Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts: All of a sudden, every time I start up my computer or it wakes up from sleep mode, the sound is turned off. I didn't change any settings. This just started yesterday....
  6. please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound: please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-troubleshoot-why-my-computer-is/547b193e-00db-4c61-9b69-c6143f4e4b19
  7. please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound

please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound: please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-troubleshoot-why-my-computer-is/547b193e-00db-4c61-9b69-c6143f4e4b19
  8. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  9. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  10. I can get sound through my computer speakers but I cannot get any sound to come through my...

I can get sound through my computer speakers but I cannot get any sound to come through my...: HI I am having some trouble with getting sound through my headphones. Went into the control pannel and went to sound. There were two icons one was speakers with a green checkmark. The other icon was an icon of head phoness with a red icon on it. went into sound settings but...