Windows 10: No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

Discus and support No Sound on Lenovo Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanksOriginal Title :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarryLangan, Apr 29, 2021.

1. No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanksOriginal Title : lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of working fine

:)

BarryLangan, Apr 29, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound on Lenovo Laptop :p

cadaveca, Apr 29, 2021
  3. sound on a lenovo

The audio seems to have stopped working on my Lenovo I have enabled the realtech speakers but there is still no sound, all the volume controls suggest it is working

DavidGibbons6, Apr 29, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

1. No Sound on Lenovo Laptop - Similar Threads - Sound Lenovo Laptop

2. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  3. Lenovo Laptop sound option set to DTS:X Home Theater no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop sound option set to DTS:X Home Theater no sound: I can't figure out why if i set my soundcard setting to DTS:X for Home theater and i try to play anything on VLC or Windows Media Player I get no sound on my Nakamishi soundbar it even causes the soundbar to lagPlease look at the video and listen to how many clicks it takes...
  4. Lenovo Laptop sound option set to DTS:X Home Theater no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop sound option set to DTS:X Home Theater no sound: I can't figure out why if i set my soundcard setting to DTS:X for Home theater and i try to play anything on VLC or Windows Media Player I get no sound on my Nakamishi soundbar it even causes the soundbar to lagPlease look at the video and listen to how many clicks it takes...
  5. lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of...: lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-no-sound-and-aparently-no-software/27e998dd-147f-4aec-8c46-c815722cd763
  6. Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out): Hiya Folks, So I was listening to YouTube this morning on my laptop and the sound just went out. Everywhere. Rebooted, same thing. It briefly came back but then disappeared again. It stinks of a driver issue since I recently did a successful reinstall. As a Mac guy of many...
  7. Lenovo Laptop having sound issues when wifi is on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Laptop having sound issues when wifi is on: My lenovo s340 has recently started to having popping and crackling sounds coming out of the speakers when playing audio. However, when I turn my wifi off this stops. It also doesn't happen when playing any videos from the files app. It doesn't stop when I put headphones in...
  8. My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow

My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow: I will watch frequently meeting zoom from my laptop all is ok, but one day it prompt a pop up notification failed to audio devices but after setted there is become low sound too.\ plz help....
  9. Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound

Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound: I bought a new Lenovo V130 laptop. We transferred all from the previous laptop, but no sound on the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-laptop-lenovo-v130-no-sound/fa06c702-d689-41d5-a659-65b253fd7cb8
  10. My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues: My Lenovo Ideapad 330s is having sound issues. The audio is crackling, popping, static. This occurs on every app (Chrome, Spotify, Instagram, Games, Netflix) EXCEPT files app, where all of my video files don't have that annoying issue. Also, it happens when I use headphones....