Windows 10: No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support No sound on Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I havent had sound on windows 10 Minecraft for a year. Java Minecraft works just fine. When I run minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition I open volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shannon Thomas79, May 25, 2020.

1. No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

Hi I havent had sound on windows 10 Minecraft for a year. Java Minecraft works just fine. When I run minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition I open volume mixer and there's option for minecraft sounds. Can someone please help? Ive tried different headsets and speakers no luck. I'm so bummed. Any help I would appericate. Windows 10 Minecraft.

Thanks

:)

Shannon Thomas79, May 25, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, May 25, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 25, 2020
  4. No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, May 25, 2020
Thema:

No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

1. No sound on Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound Minecraft

2. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10 is only playing sound when inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10 is only playing sound when inactive: This issue has been irritating me ever since I purchased the game. Whenever I go on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, no sound is able to play, including from other programs. However, all sound plays fine if I click a window on my second monitor, making the Minecraft window go out...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10 is only playing sound when inactive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10 is only playing sound when inactive: This issue has been irritating me ever since I purchased the game. Whenever I go on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, no sound is able to play, including from other programs. However, all sound plays fine if I click a window on my second monitor, making the Minecraft window go out...
  4. Sound isnt working and Minecraft is on 2fps after windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound isnt working and Minecraft is on 2fps after windows issue: Hi, my windows computer was having a little issue and it was like just a black screen with just my mouse there. Before it showed the black screen, there was an error message that popped up that said some sort of script thing that was like 'cannot find script host.' I know I...
  5. Sound isnt working and Minecraft is on 2fps after windows issue

Sound isnt working and Minecraft is on 2fps after windows issue: Hi, my windows computer was having a little issue and it was like just a black screen with just my mouse there. Before it showed the black screen, there was an error message that popped up that said some sort of script thing that was like 'cannot find script host.' I know I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  8. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  9. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 edition sound pack 2020