Windows 10: no sound on my HP Pavilion

Discus and support no sound on my HP Pavilion in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scottyh951, Jan 14, 2022.

1. no sound on my HP Pavilion

Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?

:)

scottyh951, Jan 14, 2022

2. HP Pavilion sound

Hi I have an HP pavilion laptop and the sound is very poor so much that I can hardly hear it would it help if I got a pair of external speakers and it it will any ideas on medium good ones.

cookiemonster, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Jimmyb Win User
    HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound

I eventually got my detachable laptop to upgrade to Fall Creator, and was very pleased, then noticed that when I received notifications there was no sound, checked all the usual suspects, volume, system sounds, drivers, etc even plugged a headset in, no sound. Using the HP troubleshooter, its first step was to take me through Windows troubleshooter, through the drivers uninstall, it even had me reset my BIOS. HP have a hardware tester built into the UEFI, and on following the instructions, sounds out of the speakers, indicating a pass, but still no sounds from W10. The last suggestion from HP was to update the BIOS, however knowing the system worked before the upgrade decided against that. I followed the roll-back instruction, and after noting the audio drivers in 1709, found the same drivers in the roll backed version, but the sound was working again - bizarre!

Jimmyb, Jan 14, 2022
  4. no sound on my HP Pavilion

An old HP pavilion dv6 does not reproduce sound

So here is the thing. An old HP pavilion dv6-1340ss doesnt reproduce any sound.

It seems that the drivers are installed and up to date.

It detects when headphones are connected and disconnected. It detects the hardware in the advanced system settings (control panel).

Windows solutions says there is no problem with the hardware.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from the HP support page.
    I disconnected and reconnected the hardware from the system settings (control panel).
    I tested every single device separately and it does not reproduce the hardware sound. I went and predetermined every single device. I am out of ideas. I don't know where the problem is.

Any suggestions?

Georgi Dzhondzhov, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

no sound on my HP Pavilion

1. no sound on my HP Pavilion - Similar Threads - sound Pavilion

2. how to volume up the KEY SOUND when i am on tablet mode. i am using hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to volume up the KEY SOUND when i am on tablet mode. i am using hp pavilion x360: i want hear the click sound getting bigger. so when i touch the keyboard, i hear the click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-volume-up-the-key-sound-when-i-am-on-tablet/4db96851-c2e2-4ace-b74a-8c36e71ba2e7
  3. how to volume up the KEY SOUND when i am on tablet mode. i am using hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to volume up the KEY SOUND when i am on tablet mode. i am using hp pavilion x360: i want hear the click sound getting bigger. so when i touch the keyboard, i hear the click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-volume-up-the-key-sound-when-i-am-on-tablet/4db96851-c2e2-4ace-b74a-8c36e71ba2e7
  4. how to volume up the KEY SOUND when i am on tablet mode. i am using hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Pavilion 15-dw i3 10th gen laptop sound and audio jack stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15-dw i3 10th gen laptop sound and audio jack stopped working: I had to take the laptop apart for something and when I put it back together I noticed that the sound was gone along with the audio jack. The computer doesn't recognize either that they're plugged in, like they don't exist so the advice to unmute them, turn them up doesn't...
  6. HP Pavilion 15-dw i3 10th gen laptop sound and audio jack stopped working

HP Pavilion 15-dw i3 10th gen laptop sound and audio jack stopped working: I had to take the laptop apart for something and when I put it back together I noticed that the sound was gone along with the audio jack. The computer doesn't recognize either that they're plugged in, like they don't exist so the advice to unmute them, turn them up doesn't...
  7. no sound on my HP Pavilion

no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  8. no sound on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  9. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000: I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with it.INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A0C8&LINKTYPE_06&DEVTYPE_06&VEN_8086&DEV_AE50&SUBSYS_0000003C&REV_0001...
  10. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000: I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with it.INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A0C8&LINKTYPE_06&DEVTYPE_06&VEN_8086&DEV_AE50&SUBSYS_0000003C&REV_0001...