Windows 10: No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

Discus and support No sound on pc with 'your phone' application... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andrewjprince, Apr 5, 2020.

1. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

hiya,

So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine.

However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the PC. Any ideas.

cheers,

a

:)

andrewjprince, Apr 5, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound on pc with 'your phone' application... :p

cadaveca, Apr 5, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

1. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application... - Similar Threads - sound 'your phone'

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  5. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  6. Your Phone sound not playing

Your Phone sound not playing: Hello, I am using the Your Phone app linked to my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and when I use something with audio music, apps, videos, and even calls using the Your Phone interface, the sound still plays on my device instead of on my PC. That sort of defeats the purpose of trying...
  7. Your Phone Sound Issues

Your Phone Sound Issues: Hi,My phone is linked to Windows, but sound does not ever play through the computer speaker. It will only play through the phone or a Bluetooth device connected to the phone when I have one connected. Everything else that I've done has worked fine....
  8. No Sound On Your Phone App

No Sound On Your Phone App: Hello. I have installed the Your Phone App on my Surface Go but I can't get the sound to work. I can make a phone call on my Surface and the person I was calling could hear me but I could not hear her. Also when I try and play other audio in other apps on my phone on my...
  9. Your Phone application help

Your Phone application help: I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my PC's app are asking for different things to connect. My pc wants my phone to scan a QR code from the Your Phone app, but I am...
  10. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....