Windows 10: No sound on video using camera app on laptop

Discus and support No sound on video using camera app on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app. Unfortunately after playing back the video there is no sound. Could you please assist.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuisaLow, Apr 16, 2020.

1. LuisaLow Win User

No sound on video using camera app on laptop

Hi!

I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app.

Unfortunately after playing back the video there is no sound.

Could you please assist.

Thanks

:)

LuisaLow, Apr 16, 2020

2. Windows Camera app not recording sound

I have been trying to record video using the Windows Camera app (Windows version 1909), but no sound gets recorded. The default audio input device is the microphone in my webcam, and the audio preferences for Camera are set to default. I was able to use the same setup yesterday to have a Skype conversation with audio capture. I have tried replaying the video recorded in the Camera app in VLC, but there is no sound there either, so the problem is definitely with recording rather than playback. Why doesn't the Camera app record sound?

ricecrispies, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Apr 16, 2020
  4. No sound on video using camera app on laptop

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

No sound on video using camera app on laptop

1. No sound on video using camera app on laptop - Similar Threads - sound video using

2. I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app. Unfortunately after playing back the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app. Unfortunately after playing back the...: I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app.Unfortunately after playing back the video there is no soundI've tried everything! Nothing seems to work!! someone help me I beg...
  3. Hidden apps uses my laptop camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden apps uses my laptop camera: Hi,Every time when I start my laptop, after login using my face detection, my laptop camera turned on again and working for several minuets.And I can't use the camera for any other applications e.g. zoom..I used get help and find this error: Error Code:...
  4. Is the sound on video on the Camera app in Windows 10 codified for speech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is the sound on video on the Camera app in Windows 10 codified for speech?: When trying to record music using the Camera app on Windows 10, using either the built-in microphone or a USB microphone, the sound of a long note is truncated. It is as if the app is codified for speech. Is there any way to allow me to record the sound the microphone hears?...
  5. Windows 10 Camera App - video sound no longer working

Windows 10 Camera App - video sound no longer working: Starting yesterday afternoon, the sound while recording a video on the Windows 10 Camera App stopped working. Was working in the morning, then it stopped. I didn't change any settings that I can recall. I've installed another camera app and the sound on the video recording...
  6. APP using the camera,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    APP using the camera,...: Camera states it is being used by "another APP." How to identify and turn that APP off,...I've tried the normal processes via Settings, etc., to no avail? It is inhibiting me from using the camera for other purposes, interviews, etc....
  7. camera app not working for video

camera app not working for video: The camera app freezes when I try to record video. It is fine for still images. It was working fine one day, then the next stopped working. When you try to record, the timer sometimes starts but the image freezes. Then when you click stop, nothing is saved. I've tried...
  8. camera and sound not working with video chats

camera and sound not working with video chats: when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can not see me. I have tried all I know...
  9. No sound from the camera app

No sound from the camera app: Hello, I'm currently having an issue with the Windows 10 Camera app. I record video, but no sound is coming through on the final product. I have updated the drivers that would do the problem (i.e, Microphone, Sound Card). Still, no sound picked up. Other recording apps...
  10. using camera on laptop

in Cortana
    using camera on laptop: how do i use my built in came a on dell latitude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-camera-on-laptop/b9768520-47a1-42d3-90fe-4604ca85a223"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is there no sound on my camera app on laptop

2. no sound in video on camera app

3. no sound on my video camera on laptop not working