Windows 10: No sound on videos

Discus and support No sound on videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Art Wilder, Apr 8, 2020.

1. No sound on videos

I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find anything in my audio settings to explains this. Help?

:)

Art Wilder, Apr 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound on videos :p

cadaveca, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

No sound on videos

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

No sound on videos

1. No sound on videos - Similar Threads - sound videos

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  5. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  6. My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...: I've tried shutting down my computer, but it still sounds hollow...I don't know if it's something that happened when I accidentally opened MaxxAudio Pro or anything, but I still can't fix the sound...everything I play or watch sounds like a room that echoes when someone...
  7. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  8. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  9. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...
  10. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...