Windows 10: No Sound on Windows 10

Discus and support No Sound on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 and everything has been working fine, I just don't have any sound on my pc or headphones. Any help would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blakebrady2, Oct 23, 2018.

1. No Sound on Windows 10

I have installed Windows 10 and everything has been working fine, I just don't have any sound on my pc or headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

blakebrady2, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 23, 2018
  4. No Sound on Windows 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

No Sound on Windows 10

1. No Sound on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Windows Game Bar - how to record sound output from the game but NOT ambient sound from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Game Bar - how to record sound output from the game but NOT ambient sound from the...: Hi, There MUST be a way to do this because I had it working for about one day and then it mysteriously stopped. As it stands, when I start recording gameplay, the sound seems to be picked up by the built-in mic in the PC, which means it is recording both the game sound...
  3. Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues: so i just signed up to ask for help with this problem as i couldn't find anyone having the same issue. --- the problem?: the screen occasionally freezes (all movement on it stops but sound continues like there's no freeze), after freezing the screen starts getting brighter...
  4. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.: Model: Thomson Sp-Neo14-2bk32. Intel Atom x5-z8350CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-sound-drivers-where-can-i-find-it-please-help/29540ec5-c1e3-4d02-a4c3-44ded4afd1a5
  5. New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix?

New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix?: Recently purchased a new Dell All-in-One desktop (upgraded from old one), when I turn my sound up, 1st it's not as loud as old system, 2nd when I turn it all the way, there is alot of static and sometimes plays a music video in slow-motion, video and sound. This is a latest...
  6. Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player: Windows 10 provides No sound when playing DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-on-dvd-dvd-works-fine-on-tv/1201095e-90d4-4742-928f-6edc5809149f
  7. Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue: Hello Microsoft recently i've been having trouble with my lifechat lx-3000. For some reason when ever i press the mute button it doesnt work plugging it in doesn't work i cant hear audio but i can only hear audio on from my monitor so please microsoft please respond to this...
  8. Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!: Can anyone tell me how to unmute my three sounds on the pull down window only one works at a time. ring, media or alarms. im missing so many calls ect ect thank you for your help....
  9. Sound Init Fail- Steam Games

Sound Init Fail- Steam Games: I find that it's impossible to play steam games that rely on files from directx 9.0 Is there away to get those files into directx 12.0, or a way to play my games? My computer is using windows 10, store bought and came with the software. If you can help I would appreciate...
  10. sound

sound: When i record sound using sound recorder then i cant hear my voice recorded some noisy background sound is heard.is this a problem with microphone?? likewise if i use cortana or google voice input then it identify i am speaking but cant understand my voice. What is the...