Windows 10: No Sound on Windows 10

Discus and support No Sound on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 and everything has been working fine, I just don't have any sound on my pc or headphones. Any help would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blakebrady2, Oct 23, 2018.

1. No Sound on Windows 10

I have installed Windows 10 and everything has been working fine, I just don't have any sound on my pc or headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

blakebrady2, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 23, 2018
  4. No Sound on Windows 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

No Sound on Windows 10

1. No Sound on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Windows 10 Surround Sound Not Working At All

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Surround Sound Not Working At All: Basically, I have no surround sound on my PC at all. (Yes, I checked, the headset does support surround sound and it works on my phone as well.) I own a HyperX headset that can 1) plug into a USB Adapter in the front of my PC or 2) use the regular jack on the front of the...
  3. Bluetooth audio device does not give sound after driver update.

Bluetooth audio device does not give sound after driver update.: I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I majorly use Bluetooth audio device for sound output which seemed to work fine before i updated the drivers recently . After the driver update Bluetooth audio device don't connect automatically and even if it does it either...
  4. Set sound source basing on what is showing on each individual display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set sound source basing on what is showing on each individual display: Hello everybody, It is a bit complicated but I will try to explain what I want to achieve: I have 01 laptop with built-in display and built-in speaker (of course). And I hook it with the secondary display via HDMI and has the sound connected to a bluetooth speaker (set as...
  5. Set sound source base on what is showing on each individual display

Set sound source base on what is showing on each individual display: Hello everybody, I do not know it is possible or not but I will try to what I want to achieve: I have 01 laptop with built-in display and built-in speaker (of course). And I hooked it with the secondary display via HDMI and has the sound connected to a bluetooth speaker...
  6. no sound

no sound: hi just wondering if anyone can help me out, for the last few months after a windows 10 upgrade on my pc i have to restart it every time for the sound to work... i can get windows sounds sometimes but nothing else will play sound.. already done all the obvious things ie...
  7. My microphone is connect to my pc but it wont pick up any sound.

My microphone is connect to my pc but it wont pick up any sound.: My microphone works on my laptop so I know its functional, but when I plug it into my pc it the microphone only picks up sound when I tap onto it. currently running windows 10....
  8. Speakers work fine, but PC won't play audio, not even with new sound card

Speakers work fine, but PC won't play audio, not even with new sound card: Before I replaced the sound card, my relatively new PC would occasionally stop playing any audio. It wasn't the speakers fault, because when this would happen, I could still hear the "dinging" sound it makes when you adjust the volume level. That's the only sound it could...
  9. no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR

no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR: I had a phone 6S and always use Onedrive for my photos and video. Worked well every time. Just to an Iphone XR, want to use the same one drive app for the same purpose. Unfortunately there are no sounds in the reading some vidos. Looked at my settins, called Apple....seem to...
  10. Game DVR Sound Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR Sound Problem: Hello,i am having a problem with Windows Game DVR on my Windows 10 laptop. I record a game clip (Geometry Dash,for example),and i go to watch it.The sound is crunching or glitching or missing (missing for 0.1 sec or something like that) in some spots. How can i fix this?...