Windows 10: No sound on windows 10

Discus and support No sound on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So let me explain my problem, yesterday i turned on my hp omen 15 laptop and it had no sound, for some reason, the sound icon told me that the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aldoxpy, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Aldoxpy Win User

No sound on windows 10

So let me explain my problem, yesterday i turned on my hp omen 15 laptop and it had no sound, for some reason, the sound icon told me that the sound service wasnt running so i went to services.msc and the service and tried to run it and nothing, then i tried changing the login on the service and that made the trick, the thing is now i have the sound icon just fine and i can change the volume and everything but still no sound, tried restarting the services and the dependencies and nothing, then i tried running sfc/ scannow and it stops at 31% telling me that windows found damaged files but it cant repair it

tried DISM restore health and it stops at 84.5% telling me Error: 12175

tried runing sfc offline using the recovery partuition as a offbootdir, before windows booted and i get "windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation"

tried the windows recovery and didnt work, wont tell me why tho

tried all the abobe in safe mode, before booting i just dont know what else to do and before you ask yes i reinstalled the drivers, from realtek and nvidia and nothing even deleted them completly

need help please i need the sound on my pc D:

:)

Aldoxpy, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

No sound on windows 10

1. No sound on windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound

2. Windows 10 RtkAudUSServiice64.exe - Bad Image (0xc000012f), can't acces settings, sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 RtkAudUSServiice64.exe - Bad Image (0xc000012f), can't acces settings, sound: Since I deleted a USB driver my windows wont work properly. The issues I'm having: -There is a pop up window at all times on my screen. It says: "C:\Windows\System32\schannel.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program...
  3. Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade: Hey, I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to 10 the other day and ever since all my microphones have been sounding really bad (the sound quality is really bad compared to how it used to be). I never installed any program or used any modifiers for my mic before and when I...
  4. 5.1 sound not working in 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5.1 sound not working in 1903: Hi I have a desktop computer to which I have tried to install update 1903 to a few times. When using my computer screen with a 2.1 sound setup there is no difference at all after updating. However, on my TV which has a sound bar with center, side, and rear speakers, only...
  5. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?: Hello, I have a Microsoft K350 wireless keyboard. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-keys-not-make-the-typing-sound-as/16e1fa83-9515-4797-9ab4-8c902a28c133
  6. Sound

Sound: How do I turn my sound on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/aa72345f-44f9-4895-8154-9be4de402f35
  7. sound issues, my sound will not work

sound issues, my sound will not work: We can't find an audio device. Make sure headphones or speakers are connected. For more info, search your device for "Manage audio devices." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues-my-sound-will-not-work/5e2530eb-9f3e-4416-9f0a-4503a1d0697c
  8. Sound Source

Sound Source: Hello! I have an HP Envy TS 17 Notebook. I've recently started using a USB headset, and had to change the primary device for sound to get them to work. So now, of course, the computer speakers don't work unless I go to settings and change preferred device. What a pain to...
  9. USB sound card causes distortion and crackling only with my headphones

USB sound card causes distortion and crackling only with my headphones: I'm using a StarTech ICUSBAUDIO USB sound adapter [img] on a Windows 10 laptop. It shows up as a C-Media audio device. If I plug my -known good- Bose "On Ear Headphones" [img] into the output jack, I get very low volume and a lot of distortion and crackling. If I plug...
  10. Sound on/off - disable sign with volume bar

Sound on/off - disable sign with volume bar: Hi! If I press the mute button on my keyboard there is a sign showing up in the top left corner showing a volume bar. It shows "x" when it's muted, and it shows a number (volume level) when un muted. There is also a rectangle to the right of it showing pause/play and...