Windows 10: No sound on Windows 10

Discus and support No sound on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. well i have the free edition you give as microsoft. but i have no sound. no in no out. why is that???? the windows are from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vanzel2, Jan 26, 2021.

1. vanzel2 Win User

No sound on Windows 10

Split from this thread.​

well i have the free edition you give as microsoft. but i have no sound. no in no out. why is that???? the windows are from microsoft site. not other.

:)

vanzel2, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Jan 26, 2021
  4. No sound on Windows 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

No sound on Windows 10

1. No sound on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound

2. Weird GPU dip and CPU spike causing game to lose a lot of fps and loosing the sound for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird GPU dip and CPU spike causing game to lose a lot of fps and loosing the sound for...: Hi, I have some random dips in my GPU usage with some CPU spikes when I play games. I tried to stress test the CPU and GPU in the same time to see if it happens, it didn't, only in games. I've tried many things to fix the issue, still persists. I ofetn see "WMI Provider...
  3. IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly: Hello, ive noticed that my sound does not play, upon opening the device manager, IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED had a yellow triangle under it,, it have me an error saying " This device cannot start. Code 10 The driver was not loaded because it failed its...
  4. Sound Issues After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Issues After Windows Update: I just had a bunch of updates install last night to "enhance" my Windows experience (there were no driver updates or specific names given to this update). However, the sound on my Dell with Realtek audio is now all messed up. Playing music sounds much more muffled (like the...
  5. Sound wont enable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound wont enable: I am trying to enable sound for one of my applications, but it is greyed out in settings and doesn't appear in the volume mixer. anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-wont-enable/254af3b5-35d8-4e11-987b-2ecb60df5032
  6. Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button

Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button: I recently purchased a new Dell laptop to replace my old Dell made in 2015. Of course, both use Windows 10. I record weekly podcasts and use a Yeti Blue USB mic and Audacity. In setting up the mic for the new machine, I learned I cannot monitor my recording input without a...
  7. Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!

Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!: My Lenovo laptop picking up all sounds that playing in background..Such as while playing Games connected in Discord or in Google meet, my friends also hears what I hear.. Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance..!!! Ps:- It's not My headphone issue or Discord issue.....
  8. Weird voice/sound when I turn off my pc?

Weird voice/sound when I turn off my pc?: Ive noticed that whenever I turn off my pc at night, after the monitor shuts off I can hear some faint voice through my headphones. I cant tell whats being said, all I can hear is some guy talking like its from a radio station or video. Has anyone heard of this before? Its on...
  9. keyboard sound control stopped working - connected to wrong speaker?

keyboard sound control stopped working - connected to wrong speaker?: My keyboard has dedicated mute/decrease/increase speaker volumes. They used to work on my main speaker. Now when I press them the UI element appears that makes it seem that volume is adjusting: [ATTACH] but in fact, volume does not adjust on my main speaker. I can control...
  10. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...