Windows 10: No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

Discus and support No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is running windows 1909 today I have lost all audio it started with the audio services is not running but i had sound I tried to fix it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jflflorida, Feb 12, 2020.

1. No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

My laptop is running windows 1909 today I have lost all audio it started with the audio services is not running but i had sound I tried to fix it off of what other sites said to-do like uninstall the realtek driver reinstall the driver device manager and restarting services in windows ten. I can't get any sound to return but the volume bar shows its at 53 percent I need help. The troubleshooter sees a problem but it won't say anything more the test sound doesn't work either I'm at a complete lost at what to-do everything was fine yesterday I need help.

:)

Jflflorida, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 12, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

1. No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work - Similar Threads - sound ten laptop

2. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. No sound, Have tried everything to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound, Have tried everything to fix: Lost sound on my PC but have no idea why or how, was on line and it just went like that, have tried every possible fix but nothing will fix it, any ideas from anyone out there? Thank you....
  5. I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Romlow_1995 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heak19/i_tried_many_ways_to_fix_this_but_none_worked_so/
  6. Laptop Sound stopped working, usual fixes have already been tried and failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Sound stopped working, usual fixes have already been tried and failed.: Yesterday, my laptop's sound stopped working, and my attempts to get it back seem to have made things worse. So far, I have; * Run the troubleshooter. It didn't take. * Tried to update drivers manually. Likewise didn't take. * Disabled the sound controller Realtek to...
  7. Fix for many sound problems for laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix for many sound problems for laptops: After trying driver updates and a number of other fixes, I found the best way to fix a number of audio problems, including those of the dock outputs, is to simply download and reinstall the audio software from the manufacturer of your laptop. For Lenovo laptops with Conexant...
  8. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/
  9. None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.: Hi, none of my Windows Ten Apps will open, including the windows ten store, xbox, groove music, mail, photos, minecraft windows ten edition, calendar, you get the idea. I'm running version 1511, (OS Build 10586.318). I can't remember when it started, but it's a pain. I've...
  10. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance: After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel generic drivers. They do not include customizations that your manufacturer might have added to optimize your computing...