Windows 10: No Sound On Your Phone App

Discus and support No Sound On Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have installed the Your Phone App on my Surface Go but I can't get the sound to work. I can make a phone call on my Surface and the person I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by astra1600ls, Jan 27, 2021.

1. No Sound On Your Phone App

Hello. I have installed the Your Phone App on my Surface Go but I can't get the sound to work. I can make a phone call on my Surface and the person I was calling could hear me but I could not hear her. Also when I try and play other audio in other apps on my phone on my Surface that does not work either. It's not the Surface audio that's the problem. That works fine. It's just when I try and get audio via the Your Phone App. Can anyone help. Thanks.

:)

astra1600ls, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 27, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 27, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

No Sound On Your Phone App

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound On Your Phone App :p

cadaveca, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

No Sound On Your Phone App

1. No Sound On Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Sound Phone App

2. Your Phone sound not playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone sound not playing: Hello, I am using the Your Phone app linked to my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and when I use something with audio music, apps, videos, and even calls using the Your Phone interface, the sound still plays on my device instead of on my PC. That sort of defeats the purpose of trying...
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. Your Phone Sound Issues

Your Phone Sound Issues: Hi,My phone is linked to Windows, but sound does not ever play through the computer speaker. It will only play through the phone or a Bluetooth device connected to the phone when I have one connected. Everything else that I've done has worked fine....
  5. Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone

Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone: The app is working just fine, except I can not bring it to play the sound on my PC. It's very annoying if you play games on a big screen but the sound comes still from the phone. Phone: Samsung A51 PC: Dell Inspirion 2014...
  6. Your Phone APP call sound garbled

Your Phone APP call sound garbled: While working on my surface Pro X I'm able to answer texts just fine. When calls come in I can answer from my laptop but the audio is garbled. It sounds like someone talking through a voice changer. The callers report that they can hear me just fine. Is there a fix for...
  7. Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.: I have tried this app, that seems to have a lot of advantages, using the PC similar to a handsfree kit via bluetooth. Only problem is that the sound quality is poor. It seems to be an issue related to "your phone"/bluetooth connection, as sound is brilliant while using same...
  8. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. how to fix notification sounds for the Your Phone app

how to fix notification sounds for the Your Phone app: How can this be fixed, on the Your Phone app, when I receive a text message on my laptop, the notification sound does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-notification-sounds-for-the-your-phone/1014d35f-cbd4-4bb0-89e8-559a8bceb631