Windows 10: No sound or realtek option in device manager

Discus and support No sound or realtek option in device manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday everything was working fine with my pc. Today, I have no sound coming from my headset. I really don't know what went wrong, but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gibboni101, Jan 9, 2021.

1. No sound or realtek option in device manager

Hello, yesterday everything was working fine with my pc. Today, I have no sound coming from my headset. I really don't know what went wrong, but now realtek is no longer to be found in audio options or device manager, and I my headset doesnt seem to be registered when I plug it in. I have updated all drivers for everything, restarted pc multiple times, updated windows, I don't know where to go from here.

submitted by /u/Gibboni101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gibboni101, Jan 9, 2021

2. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

My sound is now back to normal:

No sound or realtek option in device manager [​IMG]

Here's a brief summary of all my actions:

• None.

I wasn't offered any Windows updates, but I notice an unsolicited update for yesterday so maybe that fixed everything:

Thanks to all volunteers for their assistance and advice.

OldGrantonian, Jan 9, 2021
  3. RazOcean Win User
    No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback Device" option in the software. Then, choose "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously" But it missing.

This my pic.

This what I need.

Thanks for any help.

RazOcean, Jan 9, 2021
  4. jaison Win User

No sound or realtek option in device manager

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hello! For me the options appear equal to the friend up, but in the game there is no effect 5.1. I followed the steps R2.71 A1 (Alternative method).
    I need to do another procedure? Thanks.

jaison, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

No sound or realtek option in device manager

1. No sound or realtek option in device manager - Similar Threads - sound realtek option

2. Realtek not showing on device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek not showing on device manager: i updated my windows to the latest version and reinstall realtek a few times just to make sure but it's not in device manager even after i open hidden device, i can see realtek in the control panel/progranms/programs and features....
  3. Realtek disappeared from device manager and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek disappeared from device manager and now I have no sound: So recently my computer froze and I had to manually restart it by turning the power off and on again. When it turned back on I discovered that it had no sound and Realtek wasn't showing up in my sound menu on the taskbar. I checked in the device manager and Realtek HD audio...
  4. Manage sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manage sound devices: can not enable speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-sound-devices/3fad3737-efc7-4c7a-b9d1-b9686ced003d
  5. Realtek not showing up in device manager

Realtek not showing up in device manager: This morning I noticed that my headphones weren't working so I went to device manager and saw that High Defenition Audio Controller had an error sign next to it. I decided to uninstall Realtek audio manager and reinstall it, but once I reinstalled it, I haven't seen it...
  6. Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager

Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager: Funny thing happened after this past Wednesday's Windows 10 update. The Realtek Audio Manager which I've been using for years is no longer listed or available in Device Manager. Anywhere. Realtek HD audio is enabled in startup. When I select 5.1 sound in the "Configure...
  7. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...: Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound. Sound does not work anyway....
  8. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  9. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  10. No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager: I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback Device" option in the software. Then, choose "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams...