Windows 10: No sound out put.

Discus and support No sound out put. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My audio output not working after windows update. In device manager, High Definition Audio is with YELLOW mark. Also on speaker symbol, RED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vinodvadgama, Sep 13, 2019.

1. No sound out put.

Hi, My audio output not working after windows update. In device manager, High Definition Audio is with YELLOW mark. Also on speaker symbol, RED cross (x) is displayed. Audio Driver fault code is 32. THANKS, vinod vadgama.

:)

vinodvadgama, Sep 13, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound out put. :p

cadaveca, Sep 13, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 13, 2019
  4. No sound out put.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

No sound out put.

1. No sound out put. - Similar Threads - sound put

2. lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it?: lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-gives-message-of-sound-device-input-and/1615c41d-0dda-4dea-8a36-cbb089278f79
  3. lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it?: lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-gives-message-of-sound-device-input-and/1615c41d-0dda-4dea-8a36-cbb089278f79
  4. lap top gives message of sound device - input and out put not installed how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphones keep stopping to put out sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones keep stopping to put out sound: I use a Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with Windows 11.I've been using the same pair of Bluetooth headphones to watch stuff on Youtube for several months now... completely free of problems. Out of nowhere, I've suddenly run into a problem where the headphones completely stop putting out...
  6. Headphones keep stopping to put out sound

Headphones keep stopping to put out sound: I use a Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with Windows 11.I've been using the same pair of Bluetooth headphones to watch stuff on Youtube for several months now... completely free of problems. Out of nowhere, I've suddenly run into a problem where the headphones completely stop putting out...
  7. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...

Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...: I don't know how this is happening but I have a newly acquired Dell Optiplex 9020 with a new install of Windows 10 and I cannot get the Stereo Mix in Windows 10 to get the input from the audio stream Youtube for example instead of the microphone. The microphone inputs on both...
  8. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...: I don't know how this is happening but I have a newly acquired Dell Optiplex 9020 with a new install of Windows 10 and I cannot get the Stereo Mix in Windows 10 to get the input from the audio stream Youtube for example instead of the microphone. The microphone inputs on both...
  9. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...

10. i have installed windows 10 home to my macbook air , now there is no sound coming put from...

i have installed windows 10 home to my macbook air , now there is no sound coming put from...: here is the screen shoot of my driver details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-installed-windows-10-home-to-my-macbook-air/cfb6aabe-dd7c-426d-ba73-d4078bc1b3d4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek sound out put