Windows 10: NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10

Discus and support NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to hear audio as it shows no audio output detected and I tried with every available speaker like headphone,tv ,smart speaker it always show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VBHATI2050, Nov 7, 2020.

1. NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10

I am unable to hear audio as it shows no audio output detected and I tried with every available speaker like headphone,tv ,smart speaker it always show no audio output detected

I EVEN UPDATED THE DRIVER ALSO REINSTALLED THEM AND STILL NT HELPFUL

I don't have Bluetooth in my pc so i cant connect bluetooth enabled speaker

even headphone jack cant help me as i tried it

i checked hardware of computer ad its working properly

:)

VBHATI2050, Nov 7, 2020

2. Microphone detected but no output of sound

Hey,

I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB.

Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my microphone is picking up sound, but I get no output to any application or Windows itself.

Any thoughts here or suggestions?

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 7, 2020
  3. sound on windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to audio driver is out dated. Try the below steps and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and click on
      Ne
      xt button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 7, 2020
  4. NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10

Windows 10 Sound Volume Disapeared

Hi Kilonn,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio driver is out dated. Try the below steps and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10

1. NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED

2. Laptop Not Detecting Sound Input or Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Not Detecting Sound Input or Output: I was attempting to watch a lecture video this morning and sound would not come out of my laptop's internal speakers. When I checked sound settings it said it found no audio devices. I ignored it and moved on because I could juts connect my bluetooth headphones and it worked....
  3. Laptop Not Detecting Sound Input or Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Not Detecting Sound Input or Output: I was attempting to watch a lecture video this morning and sound would not come out of my laptop's internal speakers. When I checked sound settings it said it found no audio devices. I ignored it and moved on because I could juts connect my bluetooth headphones and it worked....
  4. Why is sound output muted when input is detected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is sound output muted when input is detected?: I'm trying to use a USB Sound Card to output a tone while looking for a sound input. I see that when the input function is selected, the output tone is muted. Is there some device configuration that is causing this?...
  5. Why is sound output muted when input is detected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is sound output muted when input is detected?: I'm trying to use a USB Sound Card to output a tone while looking for a sound input. I see that when the input function is selected, the output tone is muted. Is there some device configuration that is causing this?...
  6. External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External webcam speakers not detected in output sound: I've got a Toshiba laptop it's a older version all the drivers are up to date as I have checked from the manufacturer website. I've got a Logitech c920 external webcam everything is fine except it does not show up in playback sound does not show up in output sound does not...
  7. Recently Built PC Not Detecting HDMI Output (Sound)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently Built PC Not Detecting HDMI Output (Sound): I connected my soundbar to my PC via HDMI. However, the soundbar isn't even detected. The output device is still "Digital Audio (HDMI) (2- High Definition Audio). For reference, I am running a Ryzen 7 4700G with integrated graphics. Does anyone have any idea on how to get...
  8. Sound output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound output: My sound stopped and system cannot find the Realtek audio output so I can enable it. Microphone input is visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-output/a2d0aa78-30f1-49bc-a175-884d7d409a2f
  9. Microphone detected but no output of sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone detected but no output of sound: Hey, I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB. Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my...
  10. No Sound Output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound Output: Hi, I've been experiencing sound issues with my ASUS laptop on Windows 10. Everytime I plug in an earphone or speaker via the audio jack, the computer detects and asks what I've just plugged in but upon selecting the device, there is no sound output. Music continues to play...