Windows 10: No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

Discus and support No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After my girlfriend bought a new cheap monitor I set it up running it through HDMI and extending the displays. I didn't test the sound, everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michael stevenson2, Nov 29, 2023.

1. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

After my girlfriend bought a new cheap monitor I set it up running it through HDMI and extending the displays. I didn't test the sound, everything was working fine, last night before I left. She asked about still using the laptop by itself. I said just pulled out the HDMI cord and use it. Tonight she tried to use it by it's self. Now the sound issues. I cant see how connecting to a monitor would cause theses issues. I tried to manually update the drives,Windows is coming back with a update error message now. The trouble shooting, came up with the no output device found and Windows audio endpo

:)

michael stevenson2, Nov 29, 2023

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 29, 2023
  3. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Nov 29, 2023
  4. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

audio output device

My surface pro seven suddenly does not have sound. It says there is no audio output driver. I talked to someone at microsoft and they had me uninstall and reinstall updates. I cannot reinstall an audio driver because the device manager list of devices does
    not even show sound as an option anymore. The rep I talked to finally said he had no more suggestions.

I am not sure how to fix this or why it happened.

RuthBellamy2, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

1. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running. - Similar Threads - sound output device

2. No Audio Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Output Devices Found: Hello,I see this question has been asked many times before but none of them seem to resolve my issue. I just recently clean installed Corsair iCUE and my audio has stopped working since that. I see all the devices installed and updated in my device manager. I tried...
  3. No Audio Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Output Devices Found: Hello,I see this question has been asked many times before but none of them seem to resolve my issue. I just recently clean installed Corsair iCUE and my audio has stopped working since that. I see all the devices installed and updated in my device manager. I tried...
  4. No Output devices found in Sound output, Windows 11x64 Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Output devices found in Sound output, Windows 11x64 Realtek Audio Driver: Device: Nitro AN517-54 My device's audio suddenly stopped working, I tried uninstalling the realtek driver present in my device manager , and reboot but it didn't reinstall itself, When i installed the file manually from manufacturer's official website, it didn't show up in...
  5. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.: After my girlfriend bought a new cheap monitor I set it up running it through HDMI and extending the displays. I didn't test the sound, everything was working fine, last night before I left. She asked about still using the laptop by itself. I said just pulled out the HDMI...
  6. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.: After my girlfriend bought a new cheap monitor I set it up running it through HDMI and extending the displays. I didn't test the sound, everything was working fine, last night before I left. She asked about still using the laptop by itself. I said just pulled out the HDMI...
  7. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  8. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  9. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

10. No Audio Output Device Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device Found: I turned on my Samsung Galaxy Book runnin 64bit Windows 10 a shot time ago and discovered no sound. Hovering over the speaker icon displays the "No audio output device found". I have attempted nearly every troubleshooter I can find online. Each of the items in the device...